GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lil chris"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/12/06 at 18:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i urge you all to buy this album.

i further urge you to then smash it into a million pieces, defecate on them and send it back to the little twerp.

go on, you`ll feel better.
Sun 10/12/06 at 19:48
Regular
"I may return"
You're funny!

*Scratches head*
Sun 10/12/06 at 19:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
now you`re implying that liking him makes YOU popular??

if so my dear, i fear i have some news that you may not take well to....

tell ya what though sunflower or whatever your name isn`t, for someone who`s 2nd post said they were leaving the thread, you`ve done a bang up job of continuing to post rubbish.
if you struggle with any more of the "big" words then by all means say so and i`ll go ahead and do my damndest to bring you back into the loop, but until then lets just agree that you`re wrong and you can go back to scratching your head and trying to understand.
Sun 10/12/06 at 19:36
Regular
"I may return"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Sunflower wrote:
> Lil Chris is still popular in my argument!
>
> only with idiots.

Idiots who are popular!
Sun 10/12/06 at 18:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Sunflower wrote:
> :s
>
> Lil Chris is still popular in my argument!

only with idiots.
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, like him if you must, I've no time for such pop, as is probably displayed by the fact I'm currently listening to Doom Metal pioneers Witchfinder General! X^D
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:29
Regular
"I may return"
:s

Lil Chris is still popular in my argument!
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:19
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, that is... random...

And has really gone away from the original subject of this thread, oh well! Going back to the original idea... I am certainly not a fan of Little Chris.

And as we have also ascertained here, there are some odd old photos of Laura, and I look nothing like Whacko Jacko!
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:15
Regular
"I may return"
I'm always posing in my baby pics, even in the one where I'm sleeping, and in an embarassing (spell?) one when I'm on the potty, I'm surprisingly posing...
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I found a load of old photo albums recently, and most of the pictures of me when I was little are pretty funny... at least 2 of which involve me being pretty destructive!
Sat 09/12/06 at 19:05
Regular
"I may return"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I don't have any on this computer which aren't, well, godawful!

I hate my picture being taken X^(
I like my baby pics though, I'm so cute :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.