GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheap sympathy vote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Yea,

So yesterday after meeting up with a guy I hadnt seen in 10 or so years.. I went to my buddie's house in southend for some Basketball...

I am five foot tall so YAY that i scored about 11 times with a 10 feet hoop wooo go ginge!

BUT this guy is like 6.1 and he mis judged passing me a ball and it screwed my finger.

SO at a church fun day today towards end i had to go to basildon A&E of all places where everyone has tattoo's, the receptionist looks like she'd eat me alive if peckish and everyone is pretty much naked here.

My fat finger had swollen up so much they had to cut my ring off. It had puffed AROUND my ring :(

It wasnt no two bit ring neither - it was the ring my Grandad bought me for my birthday, It said 'I love you' and its kinda special seeing he died later that year

POo.

awwww for ginge. :(:(
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
alrite alrite..

you guys are filth

FILTH!
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
Lil Ginge wrote:

> My fat finger had swollen up so much they had to cut my ring off. It
> had puffed AROUND my ring :(

[B][U]HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:31
Regular
Awww...

And

Now I remember why I quit basketball. I injured myself constantly.

CONSTANTLY.

I can't remember getting through a full season without reasonably seriously busting myself up.

I was just thinking about taking it up again, but I figure it's not worth the hassle. Best stick to something safe, like pool :,^(
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
I am the queen of random

and monkey man is the king of filth

you sicko

SICKO
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
As long as your next tale of woe doesn't involve a bluetit carrying a magic bell over Lake Titikaka, I think we'll all be fine.
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Rai wrote:
> Sorry to hear about your grandad's ring though.

Must... resist... urge to...make... sexual..."ring" japery...
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ginge, that's the most random post I've ever seen in my entire life. Congratulations.

Sorry to hear about your grandad's ring though.
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Must... resist... urge to...make... sexual..."finger" japery...
Sat 18/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Yea,

So yesterday after meeting up with a guy I hadnt seen in 10 or so years.. I went to my buddie's house in southend for some Basketball...

I am five foot tall so YAY that i scored about 11 times with a 10 feet hoop wooo go ginge!

BUT this guy is like 6.1 and he mis judged passing me a ball and it screwed my finger.

SO at a church fun day today towards end i had to go to basildon A&E of all places where everyone has tattoo's, the receptionist looks like she'd eat me alive if peckish and everyone is pretty much naked here.

My fat finger had swollen up so much they had to cut my ring off. It had puffed AROUND my ring :(

It wasnt no two bit ring neither - it was the ring my Grandad bought me for my birthday, It said 'I love you' and its kinda special seeing he died later that year

POo.

awwww for ginge. :(:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.