GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheap sympathy vote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
Yea,

So yesterday after meeting up with a guy I hadnt seen in 10 or so years.. I went to my buddie's house in southend for some Basketball...

I am five foot tall so YAY that i scored about 11 times with a 10 feet hoop wooo go ginge!

BUT this guy is like 6.1 and he mis judged passing me a ball and it screwed my finger.

SO at a church fun day today towards end i had to go to basildon A&E of all places where everyone has tattoo's, the receptionist looks like she'd eat me alive if peckish and everyone is pretty much naked here.

My fat finger had swollen up so much they had to cut my ring off. It had puffed AROUND my ring :(

It wasnt no two bit ring neither - it was the ring my Grandad bought me for my birthday, It said 'I love you' and its kinda special seeing he died later that year

POo.

awwww for ginge. :(:(
Sun 19/06/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
'i say im a girl'

*cuts hair from nose and tucks the lengthy ones back in ears, dips digestive in tea and itches balls*

..'he he he - I'm a girl 4 sure!'
Sun 19/06/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Because it's the internet and you say you're a girl.
Sun 19/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
..ewwwww

why is it always my topics that go all yucky

:(
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want to show you the tricks Maggie passed down to me"
*Creepy Smile*
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
*is scared*
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Is it too late to offer my finger-licking sympathies... (in Michael Howard's voice): "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
Juicy! I'll see for myself soon enough
Sun 19/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Light of the world"
Paradox: wrote:
> Hows uni anyway Ms. Claire?

Its grand ta,

Seems so weird i finished first year already - seems like I only just moved in my halls and now I out and ready for the 6 bedroom house we got for next yr

Exciting stuff

Social life - awesome, area - blinding, independance - can't quite state how good .. and of course I am doing fine so far with my course (i hope)

:D
Sun 19/06/05 at 00:56
Regular
I remember accidentally getting in the way of a basketball that was being passed in a game at school...wouldn't have been so bad if my attempt of stopping the other team's player from getting it involved catching the ball.

Hit my chest and winded me for a long few seconds...
Sat 18/06/05 at 22:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Hows uni anyway Ms. Claire?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.