GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*******SPOILERS*******RAW"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If you feel the need to post spoilers this is how you do it...
In particularly Hillfish and jakey b

*************SPOILERS******************

As most of us know now, even if we didnt want to...the draft pick was Kurt Angle.

I have to say i loved the 'Wooooo!' battle between Kurt and Ric Flair!
Best bit of comedy on RAW in aaaages! Every time i watch it i crack up laughing!

I actually liked the final segment even though it did have Triple H talking. A few matches made for next week and Vengeance. Shaping up to be good. (Not as good as ECW though!)

Should be a better PPV with another belt on the line with the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship. Could be a doorway for the title to go back to Smackdown? Who knows.

Any other comments?
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> but still, Jim's right, it was way over the top. there was also that
> other guy that he decided was working a bit stiff (ironic eh?) so he
> stabbed him.

You sure that's what happened? From most accounts I've heard (and I believe the reason no charges were brought against New Jack) Jack and his opponent pre-meditated the 'stabbing' spot only it went a bit wrong.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ah, then you have different info to what i read dude.
still, how can you blow a single spot and cut someone 14 times?? :S
Thu 01/09/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> ah, then you have different info to what i read dude.
> still, how can you blow a single spot and cut someone 14 times?? :S

Dunno. Ask Sid Vicious or Arn Anderson :-)
Fri 02/09/05 at 18:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Once again WWE give away storylines for the next few months and moan that they keep getting leaked. The cards for the australian tour in a few months are out and give title defense matches showing who will still have/will gain various titles over the next month or so.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Credit: WWE.com

A “Night of Champions” is scheduled for Monday Night RAW’s homecoming to the USA Network on Oct. 3.

Many former WWE Champions will be making their return to RAW on Oct. 3, including Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Triple H. Even Mr. McMahon himself will make an appearance.

Looks good!
Sun 11/09/05 at 13:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The rumours are already flying around about possible WM matches.

The match they are trying to arrange is Hogan vs Austin but it could be Cena vs Hogan with Cena going cleanly over Hogan in a deal that was made before Summerslam to enable Hogan to go cleanly over HBK.

Again it's only speculation as WM is 7 months off yet!
Sun 11/09/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would more than likely be Cena, i can't see Austin doing the job, not unless it was actually a sensible decision with proper build up. As we saw with Lesnar he doesn't like to do the job in a rush job
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think if it was Austin he'd win rather than Hogan. Like you say it's unlikely Austin would have another match just to job at the biggest event of the year.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I can see them getting Cena over with a clean win over Hogan but would that be Hogans last match? I can't see Hogan going out on a loss. I could see the Summerslam match as being his last because he won it. If he has another match and loses i could see him then going on to have another match before he retires that he would then win.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Agreed. Very few legends lose their last match, the only one I can think of is Bret Hart although he thought he was going to win it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.