GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS3 To be released on December 27th ????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
"..."
I used to think that the PAL version of MGS3 was going to be released in March 2005, but according to this : [URL]http://www9.cd-wow.com/detail_results_3.php?product_code=10242&subcat=ps2[/URL] it's going to be released on December 27th , while according to this : [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A1P7A/qid=1099089944/ref=pd_ka_1/202-3935948-3468604[/URL] it's going to be released on July 29th, so, I'm a bit confused... Any help would be needed here because I need to buy San Andreas and I also need to pre-order MGS3, so if it's arriving in March/July I'll buy San Andreas, and if it's in December, then I'll pre-order it...
Sat 30/10/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Balls"
homosh wrote:
> 16th of November actually. 17th of December in Japan. It has been
> officially confirmed. For 3 years I've been wondering why the HELL
> didn't I buy an import ps2..

But still no word for us?

That’s why I hate being in Europe, we have to wait for games that are already in our language to be translated into other languages so that other European countries can get them released at the same time. The TV coding is a simple matter that can be changed in minutes I reckon. Damn all of those counties with there strange languages.

Why can we get them at the same time as the US and make the others suffer for having to be different. (Im being very discriminating here en’t I)
Sat 30/10/04 at 00:03
Regular
"..."
Morbo wrote:
> It's more likly
> that it will out in the states in December.
16th of November actually. 17th of December in Japan. It has been officially confirmed. For 3 years I've been wondering why the HELL didn't I buy an import ps2..
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Balls"
It's very doubful that it will be here in December. It's more likly that it will out in the states in December.

Go and get GTA, Snake is still on the TBA list on all good reliable sites.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
To me, releasing it on the 27th seems a little bit of an odd idea. Doesnt really make sense to release it after Christmas? Surely releasing it before, giving people time to buy it for everyones Christmas stockings would be a better idea for the buisness side of things?

I havent read anything official about the release date anyway.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
"..."
I used to think that the PAL version of MGS3 was going to be released in March 2005, but according to this : [URL]http://www9.cd-wow.com/detail_results_3.php?product_code=10242&subcat=ps2[/URL] it's going to be released on December 27th , while according to this : [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A1P7A/qid=1099089944/ref=pd_ka_1/202-3935948-3468604[/URL] it's going to be released on July 29th, so, I'm a bit confused... Any help would be needed here because I need to buy San Andreas and I also need to pre-order MGS3, so if it's arriving in March/July I'll buy San Andreas, and if it's in December, then I'll pre-order it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.