GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm tempted...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 14:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
I got a pair of Live8 tickets.

£700 for the pair on eBay, who wouldn't be tempted?

ARRGGHHHH
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think people who had no intention of going shouldnt have texted to join the lottery for tickets.

If you got tickets, then why not go? Draw a name out of a hat or something to decide who comes with you.

It'll be an experience you'll remember for a long time to come, well until you get to the point where youre too drunk to rememeber any more of the day.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Lindgren wrote:
> I think people who had no intention of going shouldnt have texted to
> join the lottery for tickets.
>
> If you got tickets, then why not go? Draw a name out of a hat or
> something to decide who comes with you.
>
> It'll be an experience you'll remember for a long time to come, well
> until you get to the point where youre too drunk to rememeber any
> more of the day.

I have to agree with you there.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
I wanted to go. Until last weekend, when I realised that there was the most amazing of amazing club nights the night before.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
I wouldn't even have to think about this situation...i'd sell the straight away.

What would you like more? £700? Or the chance to see one of your favorite bands/artists?

I bet if you go you'll have the worst seating area and will be surrounded by lots of indie folks. You wont even be able to touch your favorite band/artist, so whats the point?

SELL SELL SELL!
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:50
Regular
You don't want to miss Bob Geldof's Second Coming when he reveals he's actually Jesus.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:56
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Asher wrote:
> You don't want to miss Bob Geldof's Second Coming when he reveals he's
> actually Jesus.

Yer just after Snoop Dogg says he is a good, honest christian. "Wot up, Jesus biatch. Suck mi shizzel stick, bro"
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050614/325/fl3cq.html[/URL]
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mozzy wrote:
> [URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050614/325/fl3cq.html[/URL]

I know.

I'm listing them as we speak.
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
How much are they going for then?
Tue 14/06/05 at 16:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Sell one keep the other.

Simple.

That means you see the concert and get a bit of dosh to see many, many other concerts.

Plus it means you don't have to chose a friend (harsh). Also Lindgren's hat thing wouldn't work. What happens if someone who you don't particularly like, but just hang around with, comes out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.