GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm tempted...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/06/05 at 14:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
I got a pair of Live8 tickets.

£700 for the pair on eBay, who wouldn't be tempted?

ARRGGHHHH
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
I got a pair of Live8 tickets.

£700 for the pair on eBay, who wouldn't be tempted?

ARRGGHHHH
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:17
Regular
I feel imitated by your tagline.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh,

it used to be 'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' and went half way across the screen. Everyone got wound up about. I changed it. :-D
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:22
Regular
See you've carefully treaded around the subject of imitating me :P

Lol and in regards to your posts, surely it would be nice to sell them and give like £600 to charity, making a cool £100 for yourself and not feeling any guilt.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
Or maybe the other way round? :-P

It's just that it's such a HUUGGEEE amound of money, and if I was going to be prefectly honest with myself, I'm going for the experience of having been to Live8, of all the people playing in Hyde Park, I'd want to see;

Coldplay
Robbie Williams
Snoop Dogg
U2

And even then, I'd only be going so I could drunkenly scream along to the words (except Snoop, of course :-p )

AND

I'm going on a clubbing all nighter the night before to see Roll Deep and Klashnekoff at Fabric, and the last time I did that (last weekend), I was dead for most of Saturday and Sunday, so I probably wouldn't enjoy it.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:29
"Was the man of marz"
Didn't they agree towipe out debt of like 10 of the poorest countrys? And a fair few more bythe end of this year too.
So naff off Bob geldof
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
You didn't seem to conclude anything there mate lol

Is it worth missing out on the dirty cash for the experience?
Do you really want to join the bandwagon of hated eBay scum?
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Fabric lineup the night before;

RUN THE ROAD with Roll Deep (LIVE), [I]Klashnekoff (LIVE), [I]Scratch Perverts, [I]Lady Sovereign, Crazy Titch, JME, Semtex, Cameo, J33, HOSPITAL RECORDS with London Elektricity, High Contrast, Fabio, Friction, Nu:Tone, Cyantific, MC Eksman, Stamina MC & MC Wrec, [I]Krafty Kuts, Rennie Pilgrim, DJ Love
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
I know, I know.

I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm not missing out on going to Fabric the night before (just look at that line-up... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D), so if I do go to Live8, my ears will be ringing, and I will be aching (RRRAAAVVVEEE!!!)

Yeah, so.. er..

*shrugs*
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:35
Regular
Wimp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.