GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC Headset"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Does ANYONE know where I can get a decent USB headset for the PC without taking out a bloody mortgage?!

They're all £20!

I don't mind spending money on things that matter... but a headset?! People charge £25-odd on eBay, and even they're reconditioned.

Bloody rip-off.

All I want in a nice, well built one.. not necessarily flashy or hip... just one that works and is USB.

I need it for Battlefield, you see.
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:30
Regular
"bot"
Why does it have to be USB?
I have one that plugs into the Mic jack (shocking!...for a mic) and it cost me £3.50
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Touched!"
If you are wanting it for BF2 why not check out *cough* gameplay (sorry SR but you don't do this deal!) they do BF2 with a headset for £39.99.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:07
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Could someone recommend any headset, i'm not bothered about price.
Can't wait till the full Battlefield 2 is out, not long now!
Thanks.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Please mortgage your house for £20, please.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Does ANYONE know where I can get a decent USB headset for the PC without taking out a bloody mortgage?!

They're all £20!

I don't mind spending money on things that matter... but a headset?! People charge £25-odd on eBay, and even they're reconditioned.

Bloody rip-off.

All I want in a nice, well built one.. not necessarily flashy or hip... just one that works and is USB.

I need it for Battlefield, you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.