GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Contender FINAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
Tonight. ITV2. 9:30pm - 11:30pm.

It's the final tonight! I can't wait! Peter shouldn't be there though, I think everyone knows Sergio will beat his ass at Ceasar's Palace. Shame aswell because when Peter looses he'll be going home with nothing but pride whereas if he won that race a few weeks ago he would have won himself that brand new car.

Anyway, as you can probably guess I want Sergio to win simply because he's gone through some of the hardest boxers and basically deserves to be there. Peter, however, shouldn't have won that fight with Joey so therefore doesn't get my backing.

Does anyone know if they are showing the whole fight because it's on for two hours tonight instead of one. Also, does anyone know how many round they will play? Will it be 7 or 12?

Discuss!1
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
oooooo! Jessi and Alfonso are fighting for £200,000 aswell.

This is great!
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Mozzy"
OMG OMG OMG, theres laods of famous people there!!

*faints*
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:36
Regular
"0228"
I really, really, really wish I hadn't found out who won. They better make another series so I can watch a final without knowing the result first.
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
It's starting now.

OMG OMG OMG
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:53
Regular
It;s perfect time for me.

Get smashed come i nand sober up at this so really it's put there because most of it's fanbase will be sobering up on it.
Mon 13/06/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well......thats just you. I did it once before, but what I mean is more people will watch it if it was on ITV1.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:36
Regular
"0228"
Mozzy wrote:
> ITV1 at 12:00am on a friday cause nobody will watch it.

I do.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
JFH wrote:
> I don't think there were that many. Lord Funk watched it, but he
> hasn't been online too much recently.

I blame ITV, why the hell did they put it on ITV2? And whats the point in putting it on ITV1 at 12:00am on a friday cause nobody will watch it.
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:15
Regular
"~DPG~"
thanks for that, ill watch it
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:02
Regular
"0228"
I don't think there were that many. Lord Funk watched it, but he hasn't been online too much recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.