GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Contender FINAL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/06/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
Tonight. ITV2. 9:30pm - 11:30pm.

It's the final tonight! I can't wait! Peter shouldn't be there though, I think everyone knows Sergio will beat his ass at Ceasar's Palace. Shame aswell because when Peter looses he'll be going home with nothing but pride whereas if he won that race a few weeks ago he would have won himself that brand new car.

Anyway, as you can probably guess I want Sergio to win simply because he's gone through some of the hardest boxers and basically deserves to be there. Peter, however, shouldn't have won that fight with Joey so therefore doesn't get my backing.

Does anyone know if they are showing the whole fight because it's on for two hours tonight instead of one. Also, does anyone know how many round they will play? Will it be 7 or 12?

Discuss!1
Thu 16/06/05 at 12:05
"MMMMM, Chicken"
I have to say the final was a bit of a let down, not the fight itself, but the pairings just weren't particuarly dramatic. It was quite funny seeing joey gilbert sit there during the alfonso/jesse fight for commentary and not say a word. Previous weeks seemed more dramatic though, fighting to stay in. Well, except for the week before when ITV ran the next shows trailer in the third ad break spoiling the result of the fight.
Mon 13/06/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Mozzy"
Great fight. Did anyone watch it then?
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
Hulk Hogan is there!!!

errr...whats that guy doing rapping in the ring?
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:28
LOL OH NOES STRIDIOT PLS DNT SWARE
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Mozzy"
Obviously not you, so how about you very kindly feck off. :)
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:17
Who cares
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Mozzy"
WOAH!
This fight (Alfonso and Jessi) is absolutely amazing.

I wont spoil anything though.
Mon 13/06/05 at 22:01
Regular
"0228"
My lips are sealed.
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Mozzy"
Lipe just said Peter won in some other thread, I know he did it on purpose and I just hope he wasn't telling the truth because im sure he knew I didn't want to know.

The fool.
Mon 13/06/05 at 21:39
Regular
"0228"
Mozzy wrote:
> oooooo! Jessi and Alfonso are fighting for £200,000 aswell.

Really? That's good, I don't know who wins that one, wahey! Don't post the result, I'll watch it on Friday night now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.