GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did my weekend go?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saturday morning: downloaded Battlefield 2 demo.
Sunday night: still playing Battlefield 2 demo.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"\\"
My snipering skills are improving. Possibly the most fun I've ever had. Setting a few claymores down at a flag. Climbing a nearby building and sniping anything I see.

Or just running around with the sniper, and taking people out with a head shot while they spray you with bullets and generally miss.

I want another go :(
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
Planes are only too fast when you hit the after burner and go a third faster than you were before.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I love flying the planes, especially when you line up nicely with a helicopter. It's like pigeons doing it mid-flight, with rocket-sperm.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:58
Regular
I predict you'll get banned from all servers! by tomorrow!
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got banned just afte you.

I fancy a game now actually.
I can't fly the planes at all, far too fast.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:55
Regular
I never live long enough to run out of ammo.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Captain to you."
BF does force you to need other people, where as CS you can take out a whole team on your own. holding points in BF is down to where people are placed, it is possible to defend with one guy vs a tank and 2 guys but ideally you have others with you.

I need to start doing the squad thing, and need people with ammo cause i run out alot.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:50
I quite like being crap, it doesn't bother me.

It's quite fun having your whole team shouting at you to stop while you take the helicopter that just respawned and fly it into the sea.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:49
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Yeah, BF2 is fun and it's a nice change from CS. I should be buying
> the full game...but only if the single player is improved as right
> now it's utter crap.

Won't it just be the same? Seeing as it's gone gold and all. It's only really a multiplayer game.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> *shrugs*
> Horses for courses.
> I just prefer a different challenge that pressing my mouse button
> faster than some "L33t!!!!" bloke.

I don't see it as that though. It's if you get the right people in the right place, you can defend a position, then move onto the next one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.