GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did my weekend go?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saturday morning: downloaded Battlefield 2 demo.
Sunday night: still playing Battlefield 2 demo.
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hahah

nash you recluse get out of my house!
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:09
Regular
argh my feelings oh no!
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:06
Regular
Just because I'm not a recluse like you. I actually make the most of my life and have fun.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
What did you do this weekend Alfonse?

"hey look a sheep lets go ram its ass"
"yer okay"

cool i hope you had a good time!
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I had so much planned but my whole weekend was stolen by San Andreas.
>
> I want it back!

Sad.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Cheers, will give it a go tonight!! What server do the majority of SR members use...I imagine its more of a laugh if you know who you are being killed by!
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, leave it - it takes ages to load the list of servers. I did exactly the same yesterday.
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I managed to find the multiplayer section..but the list of servers was empty...it said I had to log on and create gamespy username etc..but when I filled that in..it just did nothing for ages, so I sacked it off!
Do you need to register before any servers become available?

Its really pinching my nuts cause the single player map is only 16 players and there are no flying vehicles...I want to crash like everyone else!
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:11
Regular
Ach, beat by M_M.

Just had a great game being a commander though. Owned all but one of the bases and I came 4th just by sitting on the carrier scratching my balls :D
Mon 13/06/05 at 15:10
Regular
Just click on the multiplayer tab and it should bring up a list of servers. choose any and you're off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.