GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel sick."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 21:13
Regular
Looking at some of the pictures I see on the news and in the paper, I feel sick at some of the pictures that have been taken. I mean how can you show a picture of a barely alive or dead african boy on national television, it's blatent disrespect. How can you not just help these people?
Sun 12/06/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
With all my compassion set aside... I'm glad it is them instead of me.
Sun 12/06/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Alfonse wrote:
> But come on I'd rather die then have my dignity taken away like that.

After some of the things you've posted on here, I'm suprise you still feel the need to talk about your dignity...
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> But come on I'd rather die then have my dignity taken away like that.

No you wouldn't. Dignity and composure really wouldn't register to you at all, you'd have a million and one more important things troubling you.

If they can be helped then you need to show people images to make them get up and do something.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:42
NO YOU WOULDN'T.

Think before you type.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:39
Regular
But come on I'd rather die then have my dignity taken away like that.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:24
Regular
I think starving african children have more to worry about than the insecurity they may feel from being shown on TV. Most of them probably don't even know what TV is.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
"0228"
Alfonse wrote:
> Do you reckon these people are evn given any choice as to whether their pictures are taken?

I think they have bigger things to worry about than an invasion of privacy. It's all in their best interests anyway.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:22
I just read your original post.

Are you saying they're disrespectful and should be removed from the television?

Or are you saying they help to engender interest in the subject, and make people donate money.

Because those two suggestions are fairly contradictory...
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
"0228"
Asher wrote:
> people would think Africa was full of cute giraffes and nice sunsets

And lions that sing songs with warthogs.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
Ok I'll take a photo of you when you're dead. It's just pure disrespect. Do you reckon these people are evn given any choice as to whether their pictures are taken?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.