GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel sick."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 21:13
Regular
Looking at some of the pictures I see on the news and in the paper, I feel sick at some of the pictures that have been taken. I mean how can you show a picture of a barely alive or dead african boy on national television, it's blatent disrespect. How can you not just help these people?
Sat 18/06/05 at 12:12
Regular
Stop ressurecting boring topics.
Sat 18/06/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Edgy wrote:
> Pff, is it me or are certain members of this forum getting stupider?
> I'm sure they're beginning to effect my IQ. > gone up in the last 10 seconds)

Nah, there's always been stupid people on this forum...
Sat 18/06/05 at 10:33
Regular
So these journalists spreading the word of the atrocities going on around the world aren't doing anything at all to help those in need?

I suppose we'd've still raised all that aid for the Tsunami appeal if we didn't know about the suffering caused by that disaster over Christmas wouldn't we...

Pff, is it me or are certain members of this forum getting stupider? I'm sure they're beginning to effect my IQ.
Sat 18/06/05 at 10:24
Regular
"absolute mayhem"
Hey Alfonse, its good that you feel that way... a little nieve maybe but good. At the end of the day humans are basically selfish. Most people will help others if they can but if it starts to effect their own quality of life or survival chances, you know who's more important...

Those kids who are starving in the third world are kids, just kids. They don't know what they are missing out on so don't have anything to compare to... It doesn't mean they don't want to live...

At the end of the day we live in a different world, we can't empathise well if at all with these people.

I tend to do what I can (give a meager amount of my meager wages to charities) and think of nicer things - like Liverpool winning the European Championship...
Sat 18/06/05 at 09:22
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Apparantly, its something to do with: if you look after one child you have to look after them all, I'vce never understood that though.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:06
Those mad tabloid bloodsuckers would rather go after impoverished African children, them being far harder to find than celebrities.

It's a cruel world
Mon 13/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*Adds photographers to list of evil people*

Noted.
Mon 13/06/05 at 17:58
"period drama"
Yeah, all the photographers run off laughing afterwards, that's right.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:43
Regular
I mean if your going to take a photo of a dying boy at least help him afterwards. Instead of *snap* Hahahahah Laterz.
Mon 13/06/05 at 16:40
Alfonse wrote:

> How can you not just help these people?

What the

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.