GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel sick."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 21:13
Regular
Looking at some of the pictures I see on the news and in the paper, I feel sick at some of the pictures that have been taken. I mean how can you show a picture of a barely alive or dead african boy on national television, it's blatent disrespect. How can you not just help these people?
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:13
Regular
Looking at some of the pictures I see on the news and in the paper, I feel sick at some of the pictures that have been taken. I mean how can you show a picture of a barely alive or dead african boy on national television, it's blatent disrespect. How can you not just help these people?
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:15
Ok, you've got me convinced, I'll send him all my wordly wealth.

Would you care as much if he wasn't african?
Regular
I see the pictures and weep.

Weep because it's tehm and not 'tards like you that are dying.
Regular
It's to wake people up. If they never showed shocking images people would think Africa was full of cute giraffes and nice sunsets and happy black people in funny tribal costumes.

Reality hurts but they need to show it to wake people up and inspire them to try and help.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:16
Regular
"i own groovy land"
its a bit hard to help them if they are dead now isn't it...
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
Ok I'll take a photo of you when you're dead. It's just pure disrespect. Do you reckon these people are evn given any choice as to whether their pictures are taken?
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
"0228"
Asher wrote:
> people would think Africa was full of cute giraffes and nice sunsets

And lions that sing songs with warthogs.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:22
I just read your original post.

Are you saying they're disrespectful and should be removed from the television?

Or are you saying they help to engender interest in the subject, and make people donate money.

Because those two suggestions are fairly contradictory...
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:22
Regular
"0228"
Alfonse wrote:
> Do you reckon these people are evn given any choice as to whether their pictures are taken?

I think they have bigger things to worry about than an invasion of privacy. It's all in their best interests anyway.
Sat 11/06/05 at 21:24
Regular
I think starving african children have more to worry about than the insecurity they may feel from being shown on TV. Most of them probably don't even know what TV is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.