GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win the world cup"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
can brazil hold off some strong compotition or will the fall to the uprising teams.
what is your view
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:55
Regular
"0228"
Mav wrote:
> Eh? We've got the best team we've had in ages - remember Rooney
> wasn't in the squad in 2002.

Yeah, and we also have the amazing David James. Admittedly, you could blame Seaman for what happenend against Brazil but he's still 100 times better than any of the current keepers.
Mon 13/06/05 at 19:34
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> But i know who won't win it and that'll be England, they had the best
> chance in 2002 but blew it like they always do. Quarters for them at
> the most

Eh? We've got the best team we've had in ages - remember Rooney wasn't in the squad in 2002.

Just going by the talent, I'd say semi-finals for us at least - we're in the top four. And I personally think we have as good a chance as anyone of winning the thing.
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:24
Regular
"the whites are goin"
i think we have a great chance (england) We have a great midfeils apart from maybee on the left, but joe cole is doing great there. If we do win it I will go mad, party for the four years after untill the next world cup. If we dont win it i will just be gutted as per usual.
Sun 12/06/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Mozzy"
Haha, France are fourth in their group.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:56
Regular
"can u help me"
Italy or England will win it!! Brazil as got a to crap defence 2 win it!!!
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:14
I personally hoping for an Italy win, them being my second country.
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
whats your views of italy. i think it is just old players that go out for the show. Only beat scotland 2-0
Sun 12/06/05 at 15:23
Regular
"0228"
down wrote:
> I note no one has said France yet?

Ireland Republic: Played-7 Points-13
Switzerland: Played-6 Points-12
Israel: Played-7 Points-11
France: Played-6 Points-10
Cyprus: Played-6 Points-1
Faroe Islands: Played-6 Points-1

It's a tight group, France aren't guaranteed to even make it through. They almost certainly will but you never know.
Sun 12/06/05 at 15:19
Regular
down wrote:
> I note no one has said France yet?

France are just generally crap. Many of their influential players play with each other (maybe literally. You never know, they are French after all) at Arsenal and as we all know, Arsenal are useless in European style games.
Sun 12/06/05 at 15:04
After the game in Brazil, I'd have said Brazil, but after last week I may be swayed by Argentina.

Nah, I think I'm sticking with Brazil

I note no one has said France yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.