GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you want a plane quickly look here..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:21
Regular
Look at your in game map. In the lower left hand corner you'll see Los Santos airport. This place is surrounded by high barbed wire fences, except for one section. Its a brick wall along the north edge. Simply park your car right next to the wall. Jump on the roof of the car then jump over the wall. Inside the airport is a Dodo and a Jet.

Be warned though, if you fly near the locked islands (the Las Venturas and San Fierro areas) a fighter jet will come and shoot you down.

I just headed towards the Sherman dam and jumped out into the water. Swam to shore grabbed a truck and headed for the nearest pay and spray.

But guess what? It doesn't even erase your wanted level!!! Damn
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Balls"
Oh right? Was it worth it? :D

Just so you know Dante i thought i would teel you to lower the Sound Effects so you can hear the great radio and also great people shouting at you.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Cool, is the airspace to fly in alot bigger?
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Balls"
Just lower the SFX when you get it so you can hear the radio, which is great.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hah, excellent.

Jumped into the water, they got me though.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
What, the police can swim.
Are there any sharks or dangerous creatures and animals?
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't think so, helicopter shot me.

There's swarms of fish and stuff but they don't do anything. I've seen some dolphins and turtles as well.

There are waves too, when it's raining.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe, sounds like rockstar have put alot of hard work into it.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:43
Regular
"Balls"
Yeah it seems like they have put so many improvements into it doing the best they can with the graphics and adding little improvements like the fish.

One thing I have to say is that they made the car's engine sound effects much to loud if you left it at the normal default settings. So you can have good gun effects without being able to hear the radio. Bit annoying but bearable.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh right.
Sun 31/10/04 at 02:52
Regular
Phew 18 replies. Last time i checked, none . One thing that
p1$$es me off is the map design. First off, I don't understand why Rockstar make a map 3x as big as vice city but then close off 2/3 of it! Secondly, why the hell is Las Vegas (or Las Venturas, whatever) surrounded by water?

All I wanted from this game was one scenario: kill an FBI informant, bury his body in the desert, be chased around by helicopters. Give me that and I'd be happy. I look on the map and there's hardly any desert. Damn.

Sorry for the rant, too many hours playing GTA.(what fcuk1ng time is it? daylight savings or something? my brain hurts...)

Damn SR it won't let me swear, hence "p1$$es" and "fcuk1ng"...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.