GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you want a plane quickly look here..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:21
Regular
Look at your in game map. In the lower left hand corner you'll see Los Santos airport. This place is surrounded by high barbed wire fences, except for one section. Its a brick wall along the north edge. Simply park your car right next to the wall. Jump on the roof of the car then jump over the wall. Inside the airport is a Dodo and a Jet.

Be warned though, if you fly near the locked islands (the Las Venturas and San Fierro areas) a fighter jet will come and shoot you down.

I just headed towards the Sherman dam and jumped out into the water. Swam to shore grabbed a truck and headed for the nearest pay and spray.

But guess what? It doesn't even erase your wanted level!!! Damn
Thu 04/11/04 at 03:24
Regular
Also, if you go one block due east of the airport you'll find a building with an AK and body armour inside.
Sun 31/10/04 at 20:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
m8 dat iz gr8

wow m8 dat r9ms
Sun 31/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Tagline"
R* have raised the roof for your flying so much it is gr8. i got into the jet and the dodo (1 afta the otha) and i did a full Loop de Loop in the air, it was gr8 fun flipping around in mid air then gettin blown up cause i was on one of the other islands. GR8 FUN.
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:46
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
Drazen wrote:
> Im sure I got that on vid somewhere as Im recording through my PC as
> I play, capturing some phat a$$ jumps.

what software/hardware are you using Drazen to record it on to your PC??
Sun 31/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Auf Deutsch wrote:
> Also, is it just me or does Maurice Chavez sound completely
> different?

I don't think it's supposed to be Maurice Chavez. If you remember in Lazlow's chat station from GTA3, some caller asks him what happened to 'gardening with Maurice'. That's the Maurice that's in San Andreas.
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
Yeah, I think Lazlow just calls in. Why the f*** they didn't use him more.
Also, is it just me or does Maurice Chavez sound completely different?
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Morbo wrote:
> Just lower the SFX when you get it so you can hear the radio, which is
> great.

I'm a little dissapointed with the radio stations to be honest. I guess it's mainly because 90's music was crap. The only station I like is Radio Los Santos, everything else is kinda rubbish, and I listened to that chat station for ages last night, and not once did I hear Lazlow, he is on WCTR isn't he?
Sun 31/10/04 at 02:54
Regular
PLEASE DON'T BAN ME SPECIAL RESERVE.
Sun 31/10/04 at 02:52
Regular
Phew 18 replies. Last time i checked, none . One thing that
p1$$es me off is the map design. First off, I don't understand why Rockstar make a map 3x as big as vice city but then close off 2/3 of it! Secondly, why the hell is Las Vegas (or Las Venturas, whatever) surrounded by water?

All I wanted from this game was one scenario: kill an FBI informant, bury his body in the desert, be chased around by helicopters. Give me that and I'd be happy. I look on the map and there's hardly any desert. Damn.

Sorry for the rant, too many hours playing GTA.(what fcuk1ng time is it? daylight savings or something? my brain hurts...)

Damn SR it won't let me swear, hence "p1$$es" and "fcuk1ng"...
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.