GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vince has a taste of some juice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Picked up from the wrestling site i go to

"Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point."

Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced ramblings?

If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3 actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275 pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually wrestle?
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Then you can look at the cruiserweight matches that have been interrupted by the upper card guys.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
But then again, you could look at Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero, they've been used pretty well.
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fígó wrote:
> If they supress and/or restrict Juvi they shall die.

I would think that's pretty much a given with their track record of using talented cruiserweights. For evidence look under U for Ultimo
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
If anyone didnt know Velocity and Heat are on tonight at midnight to 1am for Velocity and 1am to 2am for Heat, then you might as well record RAW from 2 o clock until about 4.20. You see more on the Live RAW i think.

By the way dont quote me on any of these times, thats just what they normally are. I think it is on Sky Sports 3.
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:56
Regular
If they supress and/or restrict Juvi they shall die.
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
They should have like an 8 way battle rotal time limit title match for like half an hour with loads of high flying moves and everything! Would love that!
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:50
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Ant wrote:
> Sounds fantastic.
>
> However, I WILL expect them to move up to the main SmackDown roster
> as soon as possible.
>
> Perhaps the move to get rid of the star power on SmackDown (although
> I would say that both Orton and Benoit are pretty big stars) means
> more time for the cruisers? After all the division is obviously
> blossoming now - Juvi, Crazy, Psicosis, Chavo, Funaki, Akio, Kidman,
> London and Rey just to name a few...

It's true the Cruiserweight Division on Smackdown looks to be amazing at the moment, with this many guys in for 1 title i cant see London keeping the gold 4 much longer...
Mon 20/06/05 at 15:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sounds fantastic.

However, I WILL expect them to move up to the main SmackDown roster as soon as possible.

Perhaps the move to get rid of the star power on SmackDown (although I would say that both Orton and Benoit are pretty big stars) means more time for the cruisers? After all the division is obviously blossoming now - Juvi, Crazy, Psicosis, Chavo, Funaki, Akio, Kidman, London and Rey just to name a few...
Mon 20/06/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shall have to watch Velocity then and see the proper most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment
Mon 20/06/05 at 13:37
Regular
"..."
Juventud (WWE have made him drop the 'Guerrera' in case fans confuse him with the Guerrero's...please give the fans some credit for once Vince) made his debut on this week's Velocity, picking up a victory over Funaki.

Super Crazy and Psicosis also made their debuts picking up a victory, via a Super Crazy moonsault, over Akio and Billy Kidman.

:->

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.