GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vince has a taste of some juice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Picked up from the wrestling site i go to

"Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point."

Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced ramblings?

If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3 actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275 pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually wrestle?
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe

*marks out for Super Crazy*
Wed 22/06/05 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> and i know a British person isn't criticising our schooling given the
> recent actions of some of your so called brightest young minds in the
> country who jumped off a bridge into shallow water just because it
> was tradition :-D

Lucky I wasn't there really...I'd have been the guy attempting a Super-Crazy-esque Moonsault off the bridge.

(And killing myself)
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*slap* Go tell that to all the ECW fans who used to chant it who just happened to be American.

and i know a British person isn't criticising our schooling given the recent actions of some of your so called brightest young minds in the country who jumped off a bridge into shallow water just because it was tradition :-D
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don't think they did mate.

although in fairness you ARE technically asking if there were 10,000 educated americans in the same building, which we all know is impossible because there AREN'T 10,000 educated americans ;P
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Really enjoyed watching them in action, good matches by all should really boost the Cruiserweight division as long as Vince actually starts taking it seriously and realises considering the recent departees to RAW that they're really going to be the only guys who'll draw for Smackdown

Couldn't hear whether the crowd did the 10 count in spanish thanks to Romero and Matthews which i was looking out for
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I watch Velocity (one of the rare occasions I must admit) and I think the main thing I noticed is how 'restrictive' (in want of a better word) the current WWE style is. I felt Super Crazy was just itching to do something 'crazy'.

I just hope we see a bit more from them if they get pushed on Smackdown. A decent length PPV match would be a treat.
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
One thing about Juvi...he looks like a bit of a girl, heh.
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Watched Velocity last night, was impressed but feel all 3 superstars will have much more to offer. Hopefully it was just a taster last night.

And indeed, I was shocked at how well Matthews (who I like anyway though) and Romero put all 3 superstars over, especially Juventud who wasn't at the ECW PPV.
Tue 21/06/05 at 18:53
Regular
Just watched Velocity so im full of Juiceness.

Pretty much what I expected - show all the athletic ability of Crazy, Psicosis and Juvi whilst (hopefully) saving the insane lucha libre performance for Smackdown debuts.

Oh and shock, horror! Romero and Matthews actually did a decent bit of commentary, even if it was counting along with the Crazy 10 punch.
Mon 20/06/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah i agree, for example the Eddie Interruption 2 weeks ago on Smackdown. On Velocity Paul London and Akio have had some great matches against each other and then Eddie comes out for not really any big reason and ruins the match :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.