GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vince has a taste of some juice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Picked up from the wrestling site i go to

"Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point."

Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced ramblings?

If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3 actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275 pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually wrestle?
Fri 10/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Picked up from the wrestling site i go to

"Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point."

Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced ramblings?

If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3 actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275 pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually wrestle?
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kawada wrote:
> Picked up from the wrestling site i go to
>
> "Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is
> debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be
> confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this
> point."
>
> Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has
> also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced
> ramblings?
>
> If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3
> actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another
> failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275
> pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually
> wrestle?

Dude...told you bout that ages ago!

(From the Contract Thread made on 03/05/05)

"The original Psicosis signed earlier this month

Apparently, Super Crazy and Juventud Guerrera have stuck deals with WWE as well, which should create more false hope for the Cruiserweight scene"

Tell your wrestling site people they are slow :P
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ermmmm the main point was he would be on the tv tapings next week (and a secondary point was just another excuse to have a go at WWE's hiring policy). Well that and the fact he hadn't signed a contract when Crazy and Psychosis did. Understood now? K thanks toodles
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What site was it that you heard it from?
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
www.wrestlezone.com
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Weren't insulting you by the way...just happy that i finally got something right!
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
Now now children, we'll have no bickering please. ;)
Fri 10/06/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> Weren't insulting you by the way...just happy that i finally got
> something right!

Except that you didn't. Juve didn't sign along with Crazy and Psychosis. He had a dark match but didn't get offered a contract
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:02
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada, I am afraid you are wrong.
Wardy read this in the highly respected children's publication: Powerslam magazine, meaning he MUST be right!
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
THE Powerslam Magazine? oh dear i apologise prefusely then if Powerslam Magazine said it. That's the gospel right there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.