GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vince has a taste of some juice?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Picked up from the wrestling site i go to

"Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point."

Could it be that along with Super Crazy and Psychosis the WWE has also signed The Juice? Or could it just be one of Juve's drug enduced ramblings?

If it is true however i'm shocked that the WWE has signed not 1 but 3 actually decent wrestlers. Has Vince finally realised after another failed steroid abusing botch monkey that people under 6'5 and 275 pounds and doesn't look like he's carved from stone can actually wrestle?
Sun 26/06/05 at 14:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Gay thread title #2

Obvious response #1
Sat 25/06/05 at 09:13
Regular
"8==="
Gay thread title #2
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> besides, if you get rid of the south, there'll be no memphis
> wrestling....
> ... so a plan with no flaws! :D

God how crap is that federation? When Koko B Ware is one of your top guys you know you're in trouble. Makes Lawler calling ECW Extremely Crappy Wrestling even more laughable
Thu 23/06/05 at 16:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hey i said the UK was getting ridiculous, didn't say i liked it though :)

besides, if you get rid of the south, there'll be no memphis wrestling....
... so a plan with no flaws! :D
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Must cost a fortune in window replacement with all them stones you're throwing :-D

Anyway wipe out the south apart from Florida and Cali and everywhere from which stereotypes and problems in the US originate will be gone. :-D
Thu 23/06/05 at 10:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> i wouldn't wish that on anyone :-S
>
> but i WOULD like to see Congs super crazy tribute monsault :)
> and with regard to the leaping students, that's what happens when
> sheltered toffs who've had their lives handed to them have their
> first pint.
>
> Heh just don't be insulting our intelligence when your lot have
> probably done things a whole lot worse, there's a good smark
> *stunners* :-D

*sells the stunner in a shane-o-mac way :D *

only because the UK is becoming more americanised ;P
that's why all those students are being allowed to sue the bridge for not warning them, and then sue the river for being too shallow. After which they're going to throw mcdonalds coffee down themselves to sue when it's hot, then grab them some guns and shoot up their posh oxford university rooms, after which music will be blamed and their toffy playlists examined. Parents will call for Coldplay to be banned and the students involved will be nicknamed the " 'hilarious'-retro-cartoon-t shirts-mafia".

it's not quite as spectacular as US society i grant you, but we DO have our own version of Jerry Springer now, so that's a step in the "right" direction :D
Thu 23/06/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i wouldn't wish that on anyone :-S
>
> but i WOULD like to see Congs super crazy tribute monsault :)
> and with regard to the leaping students, that's what happens when
> sheltered toffs who've had their lives handed to them have their
> first pint.

Heh just don't be insulting our intelligence when your lot have probably done things a whole lot worse, there's a good smark *stunners* :-D
Thu 23/06/05 at 01:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i wouldn't wish that on anyone :-S

but i WOULD like to see Congs super crazy tribute monsault :)
and with regard to the leaping students, that's what happens when sheltered toffs who've had their lives handed to them have their first pint.
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*marks out for New Jack and his attempted murdering of an opponent ways* :-D

Would certainly love to see him snap on JBL and go Mass Transit on his cowboy ass, or better yet, HHH :-D
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:22
Regular
"..."
Or maybe I could have plucked one of the other victims out of the water...placed them on a table and made like New Jack...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.