GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Playstation Game Ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 19:57
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What do you think the best playstation 1 or Playstation 2 game is
My opinion for the PS1 is Diablo 1 (that was brill)
I think for the PS2 it has to be Gran Turismo 4 for me coz i'm a fan of it (however still no damage)
What is your opinion?
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:41
"High polygon count"
PS1 - I'm torn between the original Resident Evil (the invention of a whole new game genre, based on the old Romero zombie films - some of my all-time favourites) and the original Tomb Raider (it was just so massive and fantastic).

PS2 - I don't think I could choose one, to be honest. GT3 would be up there because it was so jaw-droppingly beautiful (has only been bettered by GT4 and won't be again until the the next generation) and plays like a dream. Jak & Daxter 2 & 3 would be contenders also, just ahead of Ratchet & Clank.
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
come on your forgetting about PS1's FF VII
Fri 24/06/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
PS1 - GTA2 (The only game I've missed since getting rid of my PS2)
PS2 - GTA3 (Just about to finish this for the first time on X-Box)
Thu 23/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
PS1 - Driver
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I remember getting stuck on Vandal Hearts, never recovered and then FFVII arrived so forgot about it and never went back. VH was quite good but then grid-based combat wasn't my thing back then. Which is strange because I used to play the grid-based Rings of Power and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (Electronic Arts made good games back then) on the Megadrive incessantly back in the early 90s. Go figure, maybe it's a cyclical thing.
Thu 23/06/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooooh someone giving Vandal Hearts its due. Good good. Was excited when i read about a sequel but nothing has materialised
Thu 23/06/05 at 12:24
"For the horde!!!!"
PS1 = Vandal hearts
PS2 = Disgaea
Sat 18/06/05 at 13:48
Regular
"2 spread the fluff"
Mystique wrote:
> PSone - Final Fantasy VII/VIII and Metal Gear Solid
> PS2 - Killzone, Burnout 3, GTA series, Ratchet and Clank trilogy

I am afraid i hav to agree with Mystique on this one good choices
thnx
Sun 12/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 2 was pretty decent, Tekken 3, Tony Hawks 2, GTA 3, Micro Machines and Speed Freaks (but only in mulit player) Soul Calibur 2.
Sun 12/06/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
PSone - Final Fantasy VII
PS2 - Socom/Ico

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.