GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Playstation Game Ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 19:57
Regular
"gran turismo master"
What do you think the best playstation 1 or Playstation 2 game is
My opinion for the PS1 is Diablo 1 (that was brill)
I think for the PS2 it has to be Gran Turismo 4 for me coz i'm a fan of it (however still no damage)
What is your opinion?
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
are they bringing out FF VII out again on the PS3?
Wed 10/08/05 at 19:04
Regular
PS1 - Final Fantasy 7
PS2 - Metal Gear Solid 3
Overall - FF7
Wed 10/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im not a big fan of RPGs either.
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> RPG games suck. Official.

Hush blasphemer!!!. *Hurls level 6 fireball at Wookie from his staff of fortitude*
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Cool!"
PS1 - SHEEP DOG 'N' WOLF Good game
PS2 - AREA 51 Fantastic!
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
I liked the original Jaws movie, but I agree about the rest they never quite lived up to it - particularly 3.

Also, that's fair on the FF7 front. It sounds like you gave it a decent chance, so if it still didn't float your Falcon, then you made the right decision.
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:55
"High polygon count"
Played FF7 for about a week, then traded it in.

Each to their own, as always... but personally, I can't abide Jawa's... er, I mean RPGs.
Wed 10/08/05 at 14:51
Regular
I actually read that earlier and nearly replied, but resisted. I was going to ask how long you'd played the game for, because my feelings were similar initially. After an hour of Final Fantasy VII, the first one I tried, I really didn't think much of it, particularly the combat as you say, but it swiftly grew on me... well, 50 hours later I couldn't put the thing down.

Temporarilty excluding RPGs, because its not wise to upset a Wookiee, I'd go for:

PS1: Wipeout 2097
PS2: God of War (probably because its recent, that opinion might change)
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:50
"High polygon count"
RPG games suck. Official.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=127630&forumid=135[/URL] for proof.

:-)
Wed 10/08/05 at 13:47
Regular
PS2
How on earth is it possible to choose between Final Fantasy X, God of War, Metal Gear Solid 3, Gran Turismo 4, Ratchet and Clank and TimeSplitters 2?

Like this: Final Fantasy X

PS1
Easier. Final Fantasy VIII

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.