GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good way to half your bandwidth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Set Hedfix to 'ignore'. His barrage of crap and nonsense will cease, thus making your pages load quicker. I swear half the internet is him on this site alone.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think I might crawl off and die because, according to Hedfix, I've never had sex! Oh what a sham my whole life is!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:35
Regular
hedfix i hope you tell your gf about all this hilarious winding up!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:32
"period drama"
Wow, he's such a jock.
You must feel so belittled, gerrid. How could you ever hope to even emulate such greatness?
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh and for anyone interested, right after he called me "Virgin boy" (aahah), Hedfix popped up on MSN and said "Hahahah!". By the time I'd finished laughing he was gone.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
great way to make incorrect assumptions, hedfix! Really makes you look superior and all.

right I'm off to the gf's house for some gaming action! (and that's not a lie)
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:24
Regular
"8==="
Virgin boy wrote:
>
> hahahaha. You wish I was jealous of you. To be honest, hedfix, I
> don't care enough to be jealous. How's that for cool?!

I would point out the obvious, but you can work it out for yourself, mate.

Right, gaming time!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hedfix wrote:
> Rushed and incomprehensible.

I feel sorry for you if you can't understand a sentence with one letter out of place.

Hedfix wrote:
> Oh and your jealousy's quite funny, mate.

hahahaha. You wish I was jealous of you. To be honest, hedfix, I don't care enough to be jealous. How's that for cool?!
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:19
Regular
"8==="
Generally in the evenings I post during the ads. Who cares? You do apparently (how sad).

Currently I've just got up, about and hou ago, been taking my time having lunch whilst the gf's been watching some TV. Had a bit of a gaming marathon yesterday, then went out bought some new games, played one of them and crashed ('N' Burned) out at about 8pm having been up since 11pm the previous day.

All in all really good fun.

And I'm off for some more gaming now, and you are going to do...?
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:11
"period drama"
Are you watching a TV channel solely devoted to showing adverts by any chance, Hedfix? I thought the ad breaks used to last about 3 minutes - maybe you just get 10 times as many where you live for some reason ...

Although I never really thought "if I wasn't here, I'd be watching the telly" was much of a testament to your amazing much-admired life style anyway to be honest.

Ah well.
Fri 10/06/05 at 15:07
Regular
"8==="
Oh and your jealousy's quite funny, mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.