GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good way to half your bandwidth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Set Hedfix to 'ignore'. His barrage of crap and nonsense will cease, thus making your pages load quicker. I swear half the internet is him on this site alone.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:57
Regular
"bot"
hahahaha
hahahahahaha

For a start, SnoopDogg was a regular before he got banned for being an intolerant, prejudiced little puppy.

And secondly, your wind-ups are neither original nor stylish.
Calling people virgins? Wow, I'm sure that's comedy on some planet but here on Earth it's sad and, to be honest, doesn't make much sense.

"You're unfunny and post crap all the time"
"VIRGIN!! I HAVE SEX!!"
"Erm...right? Where's the part where that makes you funny?"
"YOU'RE A VIRGIN"
"Relevance?"
"VIRGINVIRGINVIRGIN"

When you can give a reason for sex somehow making you clever or funny, I might be happy to listen.

There's a chav who had a baby at 12 and was having sex at 11. Does that make her smarter than all the 17 year old virgins on here?
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Selected"
I'd like to take this time to welcome anybody who has never used a computer before to the Internet.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:50
Regular
"8==="
"Those who can't take it shouldn't dish it out"

Hedfix wrote:
> This thread adequately shows why I'm not fussed to be ignored by these
> people:
>
> "Let's wind-up a noob for the 2000th time because that never
> gets old lol!"

>
> Pathetic.
>
> At least my wind-ups are original and done with style.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:48
Regular
"bot"
Do not troll or cause trouble - Anyone found to be purposely winding up other users (trolling) or causing trouble (eg. trying to break the site, using other people's usernames etc.) will be warned.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:41
Regular
"8==="
Virgin boy wrote:
> I think I might crawl off and die

Finally!
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:40
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Wow, idiots.
>
> It's so easy.

Hmmm maybe if I had put the second bit in bold...

*shrugs*

*carries on*
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and yeah!

I only post here during the breaks my seven lesbian sex slaves have after sucking my MASSIVE wang.

YEH
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
STFU U VURBGINS
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:16
Regular
maybe yours dont! sorry mate just winding you up!
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:02
Regular
"bot"
Obviously, if you haven't had sex your life isn't worth living.
I don't know why we don't just slaughter babies the moment they're born. I mean, some of them are alive for entire minutes without having sex! How can any parent love such an abomination?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.