GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to do."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm preparing to leave my room at Uni, and as usual I come accross a load of junk. Some of it I'm not ready to throw away yet (like Uni work) and some bits just make me wonder why I don't sign up to e-bay and make some money.

Then there are the bits from my ex boyfriend. Things such as letters, cards and photos's. Just the usual lovey dovey 'I'm going to love you all my life' kinda crap. I just don't know what to do with it. I'm quite a sentimental person so I do keep letters from friends and little things that remind me of days out and private jokes.

I know I should throw it away, I just think it's so harsh and disrespectful if I move in with EB and still keep old love letters and photos but I just can't do it. It's not the fact I'm still in love with my ex, but it's still my memories. Does that make sense? I know I'll throw it away eventually.

What have you all done with stuff like this from an ex? Did you throw it away as soon as the line 'it's not you, It's me' was said, or are you still hanging onto it 5 years down the line?
Wed 08/06/05 at 23:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow, all the people who replied insultingly are SO HARD and SO COOL.

I used to ask advice on here quite a lot. Mainly because my friends were idiots, so maybe her's are too?

I don't like throwing old stuff away. Got a nice birthday card from a really old girlfriend in my bedside drawer, and when the current one found it she wasn't best pleased. But hey. {:)
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Then blame it on poor, innocent Neal. (NEIL!)
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I say give it to Dringo and let him burn it all for you
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
People who reply like that to these topics are more unoriginal.

Not that it greatly interests me but it seems some just see certain names and love to hurl abuse.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:20
writher: even if it isn't, it SHOULD be a word.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:16
Don't you have any real friends you can ask all this crappy stuff?
Nobody on here really gives a rat's ass to be honest

I don't see why you feel the need to give us all these little details about you at every opportunity when really, we don't care

Seriously, ask your REAL FRIENDS
y'know

like, real people. who you actually know.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:12
Regular
"\\"
Or. A better question, who cares?

Mehs. Leave me alone.

I'm going to graze my wrists with a butter knife and writher in pain and sorrow.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm preparing to leave my room at Uni, and as usual I come accross a load of junk. Some of it I'm not ready to throw away yet (like Uni work) and some bits just make me wonder why I don't sign up to e-bay and make some money.

Then there are the bits from my ex boyfriend. Things such as letters, cards and photos's. Just the usual lovey dovey 'I'm going to love you all my life' kinda crap. I just don't know what to do with it. I'm quite a sentimental person so I do keep letters from friends and little things that remind me of days out and private jokes.

I know I should throw it away, I just think it's so harsh and disrespectful if I move in with EB and still keep old love letters and photos but I just can't do it. It's not the fact I'm still in love with my ex, but it's still my memories. Does that make sense? I know I'll throw it away eventually.

What have you all done with stuff like this from an ex? Did you throw it away as soon as the line 'it's not you, It's me' was said, or are you still hanging onto it 5 years down the line?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.