GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animals of Farthing Wood"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
This subject came up at work a couple of nights ago. We had a great discussion about who our favourite characters were, how series three was crap, what bits we thought were quite sad. For a kid's show, it had a pretty high death toll.

Anyway, your thoughts on this blast from the past?
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Didn't the adder crush some mice with a rock? And the hedgehogs got run over on a road. Harsh times, but I'm still hanging on for the episode of Tweenies where one contracts AIDs and the cliffhanger is which one is HIV Positive.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:55
Regular
"That's right!"
The first one they found the place, second one they fought Scar/Scarface (whatever he was called; he was grey and had a big scar) the third one they fought rats and the fourth one I missed most of (getting past the age) but remember seeing Fox's grand son being a rebel and someone getting it on with a grey fox... and owl getting covered in cement.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:52
"period drama"
Just seeing the title made me crack a grin.
But of course, it was my sister who watched it ... I just happened to be in the same room most of the time.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:50
Regular
"0228"
There was a fox, and a badger perhaps. That's all I remember.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
This subject came up at work a couple of nights ago. We had a great discussion about who our favourite characters were, how series three was crap, what bits we thought were quite sad. For a kid's show, it had a pretty high death toll.

Anyway, your thoughts on this blast from the past?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.