GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Married"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 15:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Ok I am getting married ion September & still haven't pick out a colour scheme for me & the best men (3 of them). Any help would be greatfully received.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Lawrence wrote:
> What colour are your bridesmaid dresses?...and the flowers?

Thats what i was going to say :) Ladies touch!

... Email Jonathon Ross for the kind you guys are looking - he has some of the 'suits' you guys are after, and he keeps given em away

Might be in luck for a avocado/satanist wedding yet
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
"0228"
I'll guess white. Or possibly a light cream. If they're yellow then you suck.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
What colour are your bridesmaid dresses?...and the flowers?
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:30
Regular
"0228"
I don't know them but they look cool. Apparently they were at the Robinson wedding so look them up. In fact just hire them as actors for the wedding then you don't have to go at all and you can start the honeymoon early.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:24
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
JFH wrote:
> [URL]http://people.smu.edu/joshr/images/WEDDING/Groom%20Party.jpg[/URL]
>
> Like that, and hire those exact same men to come with you.

I like the suit, but I dont think I will hire the men as well. Not sure about the colour of the ties thought. Who are they anyway? Do you know them or have you been gate crashing random peoples weddings?
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Satanic red. You the Goat of Mendes and she, the Bride of Chaos.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:03
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://people.smu.edu/joshr/images/WEDDING/Groom%20Party.jpg[/URL]

Like that, and hire those exact same men to come with you.
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:24
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You in mauve, and the others in lime green, sunset orange and a
> shimmery avacado respectively.

How very ..............er................. nice! But I think I will pass on that. I wouldn't know where to start looking for suits of such quality.
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:13
"period drama"
You in mauve, and the others in lime green, sunset orange and a shimmery avacado respectively.
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:11
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Ok I am getting married ion September & still haven't pick out a colour scheme for me & the best men (3 of them). Any help would be greatfully received.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.