GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just been approved for a credit card...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Yay me??
Fri 10/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I was referring to my Sister...not my wife...

Oh right. Sorry.
Thu 09/06/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
I was referring to my Sister...not my wife...
Thu 09/06/05 at 14:15
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Super Kev wrote:
> I want to hear more about cong mans sister. Sounds like any moment
> now
> either him or Lucy will say something they didn't mean & cause
> world war 3 in there usually peaceful home.
>
> Heh. Not likely...I hate her and she knows it. She loves me though.
> Plus we live in different counties :->

Treat em mean, keep em keen. I like that.
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
Super Kev wrote:
> I want to hear more about cong mans sister. Sounds like any moment now
> either him or Lucy will say something they didn't mean & cause
> world war 3 in there usually peaceful home.

Heh. Not likely...I hate her and she knows it. She loves me though. Plus we live in different counties :->
Wed 08/06/05 at 19:31
"Was the man of marz"
Peoplealso are hard up cos' of payment protection: where if you louse your jobthey pay the bare minimum, which sometimes just covers the interest so it's not really worth the extra per month for a what if when you could be paying off the now.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
"That's right!"
I spent hundreds, close to thousands, when I got my debit card. It's just so easy... click this, click that, boom. Now I've got an attic full of old Star Wars toys and a gap in my holiday fund the size of Cornwall.

Imagine if I was spending money which wasn't mine! Credit cards are a big no no for me.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lori is quite good with her money though.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You know it's bad new when you have a 1,500 pound limit and you hear the words, "I'm sorry sir, it's not going through..."

I have just paid my bill off. I was paying about 45 quid in interest every month at one point!

Mine is now for emergencies only.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Haven't read the rest of the thread - couldn't be arsed - but it's really not a good idea to get a credit card. It's too easy to let your debts get out of control. I knew a guy who was getting out cash on his card to pay off his card. And he was probably a long way from being one of the worst.

While initially it's, like, 'Yay, loads of nice new things!', in the long term you'll be in debt for ages/forever.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:52
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I want to hear more about cong mans sister. Sounds like any moment now either him or Lucy will say something they didn't mean & cause world war 3 in there usually peaceful home.

*Dives in nucular fall out shelter*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.