GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC26-Cyborgs at dinner"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
I walk out the house, and close the door. Going down to the restaurant for my every Friday, Lamb Chop and chips. I walk in to the restaurant and go and sit, down on my table that I reserve every time. I look down sadly at the table and just stare at the menu. But I know what I’m having anyway a nice juicy Lamb Chop and some crispy chips. A waiter comes over to me and I tell him what I want. I sit there and wait feeling unhappy.My name is Mike. I never been the same after my wife left. But she only left because she thought I was too miserable, and we always use to have lots of arguments.

So I sit there then I heard footsteps coming over to my table. A waiter was bringing over my lamb chop and chips. Before I could start chomping on my delicious Lamb chop. There was a smash through the restaurant window I looked to the side a Cyborg had smashed through the restaurant Window it had, a whole Robot Body and hard sharp fingers, they were so thick they could rip someone's eye out in one hard stab. I really wanted to finish off my Lamb Chop; well I mean I wanted to start my Lamb Chop.

But no I couldn't because this Cyborg had turned up. I hid under my table as the Cyborg smashed its way through the Restaurant. I jumped up and picked up my Lamb Chop, taking a huge bite out it first. Then madly throwing it at the Cyborg but he just wiped it off his face and flicked it to the floor. So I grab some chips and ate a couple then flung them at the Cyborg. One went in his mouth and down his throat. I didn't think Cyborgs could really eat chips and I was right the Cyborg started shaking and fell to the floor and stopped he was well dead as a DODO. "Another Lamb Chop here Please Waiter?"
Thu 30/06/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Mike Swade wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Mike Swade wrote:
> 1.) Do you know how much Lamb Chops cost? you can't throw them
> around
> willy-nilly.
> 2.) Why would cyborgs have mouths built in if they can't handle even
> eating chips?
> 3.) Where's the beef?
>
> What you mean Beef there is no beef,there wasn't going to be beef.
>
> You know the beef. The meat people eat, it would have been better
> than lamb chops, because beef is bigger and can do more damage to
> cyborgs.

Really? Have you tried it?
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Swivel!"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Mike Swade wrote:
> 1.) Do you know how much Lamb Chops cost? you can't throw them
> around
> willy-nilly.
> eating chips?
> 3.) Where's the beef?
>
> What you mean Beef there is no beef,there wasn't going to be beef.

You know the beef. The meat people eat, it would have been better than lamb chops, because beef is bigger and can do more damage to cyborgs.
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
Mike Swade wrote:
> 1.) Do you know how much Lamb Chops cost? you can't throw them around
> willy-nilly.
> eating chips?
> 3.) Where's the beef?

What you mean Beef there is no beef,there wasn't going to be beef.
Tue 21/06/05 at 09:48
Regular
"Swivel!"
1.) Do you know how much Lamb Chops cost? you can't throw them around willy-nilly.
2.) Why would cyborgs have mouths built in if they can't handle even eating chips?
3.) Where's the beef?
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
So do you actually think this is a good one?
Thu 16/06/05 at 23:15
Regular
"bot"
Ahaha. Told you!
Thu 16/06/05 at 22:49
"Darkness, always"
Just read this following a comment in another thread.

This is hilarious (although admittedly, this is probably not intentional).
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Catch it!"
What?
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:07
Regular
"not dead"
The title says it all. I thought it was going to be one of those high-concept pieces - much like 'Snakes on a Plane' - I cannot wait for that movie!

Improved delivery, and a Mike too, though I gather he was a late arrival, but I'll forgive you.
Thu 09/06/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Said that wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.