GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when was the last time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 21:28
Regular
...you cried?

seriously some people dont seem to cry for anything, pain, saddness, just to cry, never.

Last time i cried not out of pain was out of happiness, watching a clip show of this Years 6Nations :-D

anywho...when was YOUR last?
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I’m not trying to sound all big and hard but I honestly can’t remember, the only one that springs to mind was 5 years ago when a teacher made me cry.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:24
Regular
"cachoo"
What did your teacher say/do to make you cry?!

Last time I cried was probably about 2 months ago. Now it's just lump-in-throats at the most silliest things like giving someone a hug. :-\
Then there's the onions. Oy.. those demons sting.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I havent cried since my uncles funeral over a year ago, but it made me wonder...if you dont cry, do you become sick? Because i hadn't cried for ages and i was sick for no reason and whenever i am sick my eyes water loads. So i was thinking the water building up in there was released because i was sick.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:48
Regular
interesting hypothosis but i think is wrong
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, no doubt its wrong!
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:51
Regular
I think about 2 years ago when my mum kicked my in the nackers.
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:30
Regular
"For One Night Only"
*Sigh*

I last cried on the 26th of May this year, at the end of my last EVER college show. I'm gonna miss it all...

:' {
Wed 08/06/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Selected"
HAHA, WHAT A SET OF BABIES.

If this was a beach, I'd be kicking sand in ALL your faces.
Wed 08/06/05 at 17:03
"period drama"
I really can't remember ...
Probably the end of LOTR or something equally pitiful, like when both my parents and my dog died horribly in a car crash, then exploded and their broken, smouldering bodies were thrown 100 feet clear of the wreckage and trampled by a spooked herd of overweight bison.
Wed 08/06/05 at 17:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Asher wrote:
> Watching Good Will Hunting ... brings a tear to your eye.

A tear for the wasted hours - I know the feeling. Just thinking about watching it is making me well up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.