GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when was the last time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 21:28
Regular
...you cried?

seriously some people dont seem to cry for anything, pain, saddness, just to cry, never.

Last time i cried not out of pain was out of happiness, watching a clip show of this Years 6Nations :-D

anywho...when was YOUR last?
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Chr1s wrote:
> I think anyone who's taken a look at EB's jokes will have cried
> tonight.

You liked them really.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Ah well, you'll be sorted for yonks.

Yeah my 4600ti has served me well for two years i am hoping this will do the same.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:56
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I cried the other day. I was watching Sex in the City when Miranda's mum died, and I cried because I missed my nan.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
Errrm About 2 weeks ago when some kids kept on annoying me,my feelings all built up and made me cry.
Wed 08/06/05 at 02:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
About 10 days ago
Wed 08/06/05 at 10:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
At my nans funeral early this year. Not nice.
Wed 08/06/05 at 10:42
Regular
"long time"
The last time i cried was yesterday :(
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:05
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Errrm About 2 weeks ago when some kids kept on annoying me,my feelings
> all built up and made me cry.

so for you it is once every two weeks? eh eh eh hehe

and wow some of you cry at anything :P
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:32
Regular
Watching Good Will Hunting last night, I always cry at the bit where Robin Williams' character is hugging Will and telling him everything's not his fault.

Not properly boo-hoo cry but y'know, brings a tear to your eye.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Last time was when my cat got run over, August 2003. The piece of crap driver didn't even stop to say sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.