GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The KKK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 23:27
I wonder.

Have any of you actually been on their site?

I was just thinking that a supposedly moral party must haev some kind of front they show to the public, and I was interested to see what it was.

[URL]http://www.kkk.bz[/URL]

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry
Mon 06/06/05 at 23:27
I wonder.

Have any of you actually been on their site?

I was just thinking that a supposedly moral party must haev some kind of front they show to the public, and I was interested to see what it was.

[URL]http://www.kkk.bz[/URL]

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry
Mon 06/06/05 at 23:29
Regular
"8==="
Diversity by not mixing?

Well inbreeding does have some odd results.
Mon 06/06/05 at 23:30
NEED TO REPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?
CLICK HERE FOR IMMIGRATION OFFICE PHONE NUMBERS NATIONWIDE

AIDS is a RACIAL Disease! Startling Proof... [URL]http://www.kkk.bz/aids_plague_worse_than_bubonic_a.htm[/URL]

Patriots' Weekend Conference
May 27,28,29
open to ALL white Christians

http://www.kkk.bz/just_for_kids.htm

Here is a picture of a girl named Rachel Corrie. She is from the United States. She went to Palestine to help the children there. She thought that if she was there that the Israeli army wouldn't hurt any of the families or tear down their houses. But instead the bulldozer ran over her on purpose and killed her. They tell the other people there that they will be next if they don't leave their homes.
Tue 07/06/05 at 00:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I stopped reading when they started calling Martin Luter King a Commie..
Tue 07/06/05 at 07:26
Regular
"8==="
Tphi wrote:
> I stopped reading when they started calling Martin Luter King a
> Commie..

Haha!

Martin 'Looter' King. :D
Tue 07/06/05 at 09:20
Regular
I dont like the content, and the layout and web design are appaling. All in all im not very impressed.
Tue 07/06/05 at 09:24
Regular
"\\"
"Imagine the world with only one race - only one culture - Is that really what you want?

...Because that WILL be the End result "

TBH that probably will be what happens. We'll all be a giant mix of everyone else.
Tue 07/06/05 at 09:39
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> "Imagine the world with only one race - only one culture - Is
> that really what you want?
>
> ...Because that WILL be the End result "
>
> TBH that probably will be what happens. We'll all be a giant mix of
> everyone else.

Well thats how we all started, from one stock in africa. So its just returning to how it was, which i believe is one of the aims of the KKK, well returning to the good ol White Christian United States of Amereecah.
Tue 07/06/05 at 11:00
Regular
When you first send in an application you will be assigned the rank of Klansman or Klanswoman. You may earn higher rank if you wish and if you are able to fulfill the obligations that a higher rank demands.

These ranks are:

* PAGE
* SQUIRE
* KNIGHT

Tue 07/06/05 at 11:15
Regular
"i own groovy land"
what the hell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.