GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Coldplay, Foo Fighters and Whitestripes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 16:01
Regular
A good day for big names, with new albums by the three title bands all being released. I think I can probably afford just one, I'm turn between Coldplay and Foos. Anyone got any of them? Any opinions? Any of them turned out fantastic or dire?
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:23
I think you're wrong about Audioslave being better than Coldplay.

WRONG AS DEATH
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
indeed...audioslave are better than coldplay thoughloll.....surely u agree to that...and yes ratm arre better...but sadly they r no more = )
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:08
Frankly, Audioslave suck.

Cornell is a tool. Morello was good in RATM, but no longer.

RATM are far better.

Interestingly, Audioslave are playing at the Carling today, you just reminded me
Mon 06/06/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Gotta Splat 'em all"
i wuld totally go for Audioslave, out of exile. Its way beter and more original than all of the others, and sounds great. Audioslave are great dudes, the lead singer of soundgarden and the two guitarists from rage against the machine...where can u go wrong with a lineup like thta?
Mon 06/06/05 at 20:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Who cares though?
> Plenty of CDs I'd like to buy before any of those.

And everyone has the same musical taste as you, dont they....?

Really liked the Foos latest single, and purely going on that its them id go for.
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Who cares though?
> Plenty of CDs I'd like to buy before any of those.
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:11
Regular
"lets go back"
Well I started a thread o nteh Coldplay album saying it was rubbish on my first listen, but since then it has grown on me a lot. Its just basicaly more of the same so if you like the first two albums get that.

The Foos is a double CD I believe. One heavy rock, the other acoustic, so that might be good value for money if your on a budget.

As for the white stripes, I have no idea.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:58
"period drama"
Who cares though?
Plenty of CDs I'd like to buy before any of those.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:42
Regular
I swear it was June 6th in NME, unless it got pushed back?
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:10
I think Foos is next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.