GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Aspergues Syndrome"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who saw that show Make me normal the other day? Well I have a type of Autism called Aspergues Syndrome. And if you did see Make me Normal then your know what I mean the 12 year old boy had it.
Mon 06/06/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> So you're saying I'm a "complete jerkoff" ... ?

Well, now that you mention it...
Mon 06/06/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't that a vegetable?
Mon 06/06/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
Bah won't believe that’s his sis till there is a picture of them together.

Crossbob if you not happy about your little problem them coming on here where you receive hostility most of the time any way isn't really a good idea, I know you where probably hoping for sympathy but lets face it, people on here aren't like that unless they see it as a really problem not just some kid yelling 'LOOK AT ME'
Mon 06/06/05 at 10:06
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> Tagline wrote:
>
> [URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=68426&result_page=1[/URL]

> Gah, I was probably warned for posting that.

ITS AN OUTRAGE, an outrage i say, there is nothing wrong with a picture like that
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Everyone wants that nowadays. It's so cool and hip and fresh - radical, man.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:46
Tagline wrote:

> [URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=68426&result_page=1[/URL]
>
> well Muck Fe if that came from the same mum as crossbob, i mean, if
> that is releated to him, i mean omg there is no way him and her are
> related.

Gah, I was probably warned for posting that.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:42
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Look I do have it and im not very happy about it.

seriously if you were, not sayin you dont have it, but if you did, and you, as you say you are, was not "very happy about it", you would not come onto an Internet forum shouting your mouth off about it. I mean many of use have problems we do not wish to share, or we are not "very happy about" them so we dont tell a bunch of strangers over the internet. Basic human Psychology my little human nitwit :P
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:37
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> --------
>
> Oh Crossbob, is this your sis? It may be the cure to autistics
> everywhere. Girls with gadgets certainly makes me horny. PHWOAR
>

well Muck Fe if that came from the same mum as crossbob, i mean, if that is releated to him, i mean omg there is no way him and her are related.
Mon 06/06/05 at 05:46
I thought I had Asperger's when I was 10. I told my mummy, "Mum, I have Aspergers" and was all sad and stuff. Mum was so worried, but wanted to see me happy so took me to the doctor and bought me some toys to play with. She also went to the library and phoned a few friends who were doctors to learn about the condition.

However, all good things come to an end, and a few days later she saw me talking to people giving small anecdotes in a subtle, sarcastic fashion that would go undetected to people who lacked the basic element called common sense.

When I got home, she gave my bottom a slap and took my toys away. We spoke no more of it afterwards.

--------

Oh Crossbob, is this your sis? It may be the cure to autistics everywhere. Girls with gadgets certainly makes me horny. PHWOAR

[URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/nested_content/gallery_assetlisting_navigation?root=68426&result_page=1[/URL]
Mon 06/06/05 at 02:24
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
One of my sons has aspergers..Its not fun.. Especially for him.
Luckily hes on the super intelligent side of the autism coin.
Still its hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.