GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Aspergues Syndrome"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/06/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who saw that show Make me normal the other day? Well I have a type of Autism called Aspergues Syndrome. And if you did see Make me Normal then your know what I mean the 12 year old boy had it.
Mon 06/06/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hi English Bloke!

Hi everybody! How are you all this fine early evening?
Mon 06/06/05 at 16:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
He's got a knife!!! Run!!!

*hides behind sofa*

I wish I had a photographic memory.
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Well, now that you mention it...

Watch it, boy.

*sharpens knife*
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm glad you have Aspergers crossbob because it restores some of my faith in the intelligence of humanity. The thought that someone like you could exist normally and be that retarded routinely sent shivers down my spine.
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:10
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Angel & buffy chat? Oh my days, what every next? Talk about some dodgy syndrome?
Mon 06/06/05 at 15:01
Regular
True I always thought season 3 of angel was pretty dire. 5 returned back on uber full form though, and that redneck girl (can't remember her name) came back better when she croaked. Last line of the finale owned completely as well.

"Personally, I kind of wanna slay the dragon"
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:53
Regular
"of the Internet"
Hero is such an awesome episode. Angel Season 1 was technically perfect until Hero, after which the whole group dynamic changed. Doyle and Cordy were an awesome pairing. Why oh why they killed off Doyle I'll never understand.

Would Buffy have been as good if Willow had died in Nightmares? Hell no. Joss Whedon seriously messed up in that - even thought Gunn and Wesley were good, they weren't nowhere as good as Doyle.

And then they fuXX0red up Cordy's character in Season 3. And DESTROYED her character in Season 4. And literally killed her in Season 5. It was the short hair that did it. Cordy with short hair ISN'T Cordy, man.
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:36
"period drama"
Hi English Bloke!
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:36
Regular
Scourge reminds me of angel. Doyle so utterly owned in that.
Mon 06/06/05 at 14:22
Regular
"of the Internet"
Hey everybody, look, it's English Bloke!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.