GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick law type question..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 18:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Right, so I'm at my mate's last night. My phone goes AWOL during general drunken antics, which is to be expected, really. I searched for it for an hour this morning before finally giving up and going home.

Now it's apparent that this fat scottish nobfase that was at the party has taken it. He's shown it to his mates and stuff, so... yeah.

It's a contract phone in my mum's name so i'm just wondering what the police could do if they actually found him with the phone, and what proof I'd need to show it was mine.

I'm thinking that there's no way I'm getting it back by 'legal' means and that it's going to have to be sorted out in a street style manner. My mum might have some proof that it was ours, yeah, but only by the IMEI number which I don't think she took down and stuff, and the police wouldn't commit men to such a trivial matter as a phone, would they?

So yeah, any possibilities?

And yes, I knwo it's a crap forum to be asking, but Life and Stuff scares me.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
gerrid wrote:
> Do it if only for the reason that it'll exclude him from some jobs in
> the future. And it'll be like you get your revenge on him throughout
> his whole life.

He'll never get a job anyway, the sleaze. He claimed that he got sacked from WHSmiths for battering someone and putting them in hospital. My step-brother works there and he was it happen - he kicked some guy in the balls and ran off.

This is a boy who also claimed he remember Brazil winning the F.A. Cup versus Man Yoo. And that he had a cheat to use a crane to catch a squid in Sega Bass Fishing.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I really can't be bothered dragging this out any more than it needs to be. Him getting a crinimal recordisn't going to help anyone and it's yet more rubbish for the police to deal with when they could be doing something useful.

I am actually gutted about the videos with my brother though... they were personal... from an age when he was too young to realise what he was doing but too old to sit around watching TV. Him singing, him dancing, him pretending to be a power ranger. It was only a fe wmonths ago, but they're months I can never get back. And I can't get back him playing his £10 Argos guitar singing Ticket and claiming it as his own. How could he be so inhumane to someone he knows, went to school with and plays football with on a quite regular basis (well, every 3 months or so)? Sad state of affairs.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Do it if only for the reason that it'll exclude him from some jobs in the future. And it'll be like you get your revenge on him throughout his whole life.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:01
Regular
"bot"
sue him for emotional trauma.
Sat 04/06/05 at 00:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mattributé wrote:
> Ahahah. I always thought I
> had crap mates. Now I realise they're genius.

They truly are.

Sad life if you think you have crap mates though.

Deleting the stuff on your phone and doing what he did is a criminal act in itself I believe though.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
sad thing is that he deleted all my numbers, pictures and home made videos. I've no longer got my little brother oing sit-ups, singing 'ticket' by the futureheads or anything like that :(
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ahahah they told his dad. Ultimate humiliation.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:48
Regular
"The definitive tag"
gerrid wrote:
> That's gotta be sweet. Did you ask them how they "acquired"
> it? With beatings I hope. And stabbings.

....and severed limbs.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
They lured him to a game of football then constantly took him out. Then told his Dad who's phoned the police. Ahahah. I always thought I had crap mates. Now I realise they're genius.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's gotta be sweet. Did you ask them how they "acquired" it? With beatings I hope. And stabbings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.