GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!WARNING! GAD CHOOSERS LOOK HERE URGENTLY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/05/01 at 14:51
Regular
This message is aimed at the Gameaday choosing people, as I have been doing some research - well happened to find out that the 'member' 'Simpo' has been copying reviews from another source - I say this because I submitted my Daytona USA review this morning (about 1am) and noticed that the day before (30th of May) Simpo had posted an excellent review of Daytona USA. 'Hang on' I thought, 'hadn't I seen this before?' And indeeed I had. It's on another reviews site, a really superb review of the game, that could have won gameaday today, however I asked the reviewer on the other site and he tells me that he has not posted his review anywhere else and thus there is a copier on the site, so please do not select that review for GAD. I have evidence to support my truths also.

hank you for your time. I truly believe that Dan (M16)'s post about PS2 not being as good as the GameCube is teh best contribution of yesterday, but then I do not select the winners. Just letting you know of my discovery. If you need to see the evidence as you may feel that review is worth GAD, then please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:25
gronti_v wrote:
> Ya grumpy sod RBS, It was just a joke at the time anyway. Now go
> and sit in a corner, be quiet and calm down.

Are you talking to me?
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:24
DareDevilDash wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> well if it isn't kazzoie....

Come on
> guys...I made a mistake an d I apoligized. I am not copying other
> people's work am I. This Simpo guys hasn't even said sorry. God!!

what aer you talking about kazzoie? I was just saying hi!
Ya grumpy sod RBS, It was just a joke at the time anyway. Now go and sit in a corner, be quiet and calm down.
Well? What's the bet that Simpo will not show up for, say, a few days?
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:22
Anyway.. Tony.. do ya think that we should reward Edge-Master? He did prevent total injustice and unfairness. What about you guys? GAD, FAD, or a free comb?
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Simpo doesn't come round here.
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:19
Time_Warp wrote:
> well if it isn't kazzoie....

Come on guys...I made a mistake an d I apoligized. I am not copying other people's work am I. This Simpo guys hasn't even said sorry. God!!
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:19
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:
> Well spotted, thanks for that.
His review hasn't won, and I've
> passed on this information about him to the others involved with GAD
> and FAD.

JOe i like your tagline it rules!
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
gronti_v wrote:
Oh the
> reprimands thing was something I was talking about earlier... In
> that post about Buffy, I didn't get any feedback though.

That's probably becuase it was useless
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:14
Aww the poor guy, he just wanted a game! Now he'll never be able to show his face in public again, which he might well deserve. Maybe he just forgot to give credit to the right people though... Give him 3 12 month reprimands and keep a close eye on him. Oh the reprimands thing was something I was talking about earlier... In that post about Buffy, I didn't get any feedback though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.