GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum is dead."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/06/05 at 15:45
Regular
What happened to everyone? The Sony's Cronies lol? This place used to be full of activity, now theres barely an actyive topic in sight?!
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:47
Hedfix wrote:
> Those over here can grab a Cube for 30 quid and go through it's RPG
> back catalogue instead.
>
> Oh and play the better version of RE4 too.

Where is it sold for thirty?

(give me a clue)
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:46
A lot of the previous posters from here barely post at all, like Pro Evo, Natbuc, FM, Wookiee, etc.

And the games that are released aren't that easy to talk about, I mean, how many topics is it possible to have on GT4 or PES4? Not very many.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
Those over here can grab a Cube for 30 quid and go through it's RPG back catalogue instead.

Oh and play the better version of RE4 too.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
Maybe I should get a PSP for my Birthday this month...

But the games dont seem to look like they'll last long and for £30 I want a game that'll keep me busy for a few weeks.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There's plenty of good games coming out in spite of the fact it's summer .............. in America and Japan :-D mwhahahaha
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:29
Regular
"8==="
That's doubtful since the PS2 has the established userbase gagging for new releases.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
I think the reason why there isn't alot of good games coming out is because the developers now have to develop for the PS2, PSP and PS3 so they've thought "Sod the PS2" and stopped making games for it.

Thats the way I see it...but I see dead people so what im saying is probably a load of BS.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
Almost forgot about God Of War.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i think PS2 probably has the most life left in it compared to xbox and cube. god of war is gonna be great, amongst some other big titles that won't be around for a while yet.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
*takes aim*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.