GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your worst nightmare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Is there something in this world that brings shivers down your back? Or something you cant stand to think about? Heights? Rabid monkey attacks? Drowning?

Everyone has a worst fear. What's yours?
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:00
Regular
Oh I'd be weary of a snake in the wild, I wouldn't know if it was venomous or not.

Still, IMO they're adorable creatures. I love 'em.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:02
Regular
"0228"
Bullett wrote:
> Oh I'd be weary of a snake in the wild, I wouldn't know if it was
> venomous or not.

I wouldn't be weary, I'd just come to a halt and stare at the snake whilst urine dripped down my leg.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Bullett wrote:

> Ooh no, snakes are gorgeous!

I wouldn't actually go that far. I used to have a real phobia about them but then when I met my other half he had three of them. I just got used to them - as long as they were in their tank :)
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
gerrid wrote:
> It just seems like people are scared of dying rather than the situations.

Yep which is illogical. You will die so what is the point of having a fear about it.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:15
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Yeah but if you die in a plane crash or whatever, it's ARG PAIN end,
> but if you survive it then it's like ARG PAIN NIGHTMARES ARG MORE
> PAIN.

But it wouldn't be like that though, would it? You'd have to endure the terror of the initial 'problems' followed by the loss of control and the rapid descent, taking a look out of the window and seeing the ground come flying toward you, knowing there's nothing you can do to escape the situation. Closer it gets, very fast, and all you can do is sit in your seat and ride out what seems like an eternity while everyone around you is screaming and crying, both prepared and unprepared for the inevitable smash into the ground/water.

That, for me, is far more terrifying than some instant death.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:19
Regular
"0228"
I'd rather die knowing it was going to happen rather than going peacefully in my sleep. I just dont like the idea of going to baed one night planning what you'll do the next day but then you die without knowing it and everything ends. I want to be able to think "Oh no, this guy's going to shoot me" *BANG* (Or something similar). Odd, I know, but that's just me.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
No he's right. Even if you were strapped in watching death rushing to meet you, even if you had time to panic, prey, cry whatever - once you hit the ground you are dead. Finito. Splatt. At that point whatever you experienced prior to that moment is over. You're dead egro no memory of it.

Think about the people who have been found after an earthquake, buried for 1 - 2 weeks. Now that is a TRUE nightmare. Imagine just a tiny space for you to survive in all that time alone. The nightmare will always be with you.

Actually I suppose I should read the rest of the thread to find out what the hell I'm talking about.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
JFH wrote:
> I just dont like the idea of going to baed one night planning what you'll
> do the next day but then you die without knowing it

Odd isn't the word. Actually that has to be a pretty silly nightmare. Again, even if you planned 3 days ahead then died in your sleep - you wouldn't know anything about it, you're dead.

Don't plan your next day then - live for the moment.
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:36
Regular
JFH wrote:
> munn wrote:
> I'm scared of having my willy ripped off (not cut, but pulled until
> it snaps off).
>
> Have you seen Sin City yet?

Now I don't want to....
Thu 02/06/05 at 12:39
Regular
I want to know I'm going to die, but not before my time.

ie, i feel like I'm going to die, i move around my house making preparations, I get a glass of whisky or something, and a cigar (the only one I'll ever have), I'll sit down in a big chair, and wait to die.

It'll be awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.