GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your worst nightmare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Is there something in this world that brings shivers down your back? Or something you cant stand to think about? Heights? Rabid monkey attacks? Drowning?

Everyone has a worst fear. What's yours?
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Spiders? The little ones are a pest but the big ones are furry and
> strokeable and can sit in your hand and watch you :)

Eurgh.

Same as Bullett - no thanks.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:41
Regular
Spiders give me the creeps. I hate the way their legs are all bent and they're so unpredictable.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:43
Regular
I hate the way they position themselves above the door you need to go through, then stand still, not moving a budge, waiting for you to go under.

I just get the vac out.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:44
Regular
"0228"
Spiders don't bother me at all. Snakes are far worse.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I find that if there's something I'm scared of, but someone else is with me who is more scared, then I'm not scared anymore. It's strange.

Everyone's worst fear seems to involve dying somehow.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:50
Regular
"0228"
gerrid wrote:
> Everyone's worst fear seems to involve dying somehow.

Of course, because that can bring the ultimate despair and pain.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Spiders don't bother me at all. Snakes are far worse.

Ooh no, snakes are gorgeous!

Everyone's different though...
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
JFH wrote:
> Of course, because that can bring the ultimate despair and pain.

Yeah but if you die in a plane crash or whatever, it's ARG PAIN end, but if you survive it then it's like ARG PAIN NIGHTMARES ARG MORE PAIN.

Getting buried alive and NOT dying should be worse than dying, eventually, surely. It just seems like people are scared of dying rather than the situations.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:56
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.blueamazon.com/Resources/Web/Snakes/carpet-head.jpg[/URL]

Gorgeous? Snakes just look evil, they can go on land or water, they can be big or small, and they're just creepy. I'm not to bothered when I see a snake with a trained handler (not that I'd jump to the chance to go and hold it) but if I saw one in the wild I know I'd freeze.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:59
Regular
"0228"
gerrid, that makes sense though. If you die then that's it (in my opinion) and nothing is more frightening than the prospect of the end of everything. I'd rather be suffering, knowing that there's a chance I could live however small that chance be, than be dead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.