GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your worst nightmare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/06/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Is there something in this world that brings shivers down your back? Or something you cant stand to think about? Heights? Rabid monkey attacks? Drowning?

Everyone has a worst fear. What's yours?
Wed 01/06/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Is there something in this world that brings shivers down your back? Or something you cant stand to think about? Heights? Rabid monkey attacks? Drowning?

Everyone has a worst fear. What's yours?
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Dying. Terrorists. Flying on a plane with terrorists on. Impact. Anything poisonous. Dying. Disease. Losing loved ones. Someone harming loved ones. Dying. Knives. I don't trust other people walking with knives or scissors when they're pointing in your direction.. :-\

It's quite funny when you think of something you're afraid of. It sometimes makes you shake as if you're trying to brush that thought and feeling away from your body like it's all over you like a disease or a thousand spiders..
Too many things. Need to stop reading newspapers.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't much like the idea of falling from a great height. It would be pretty damn terrifying to know that as soon as you hit the ground, that's the end of you.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:39
Regular
"0228"
Pretty much all fears are related to death in some way because, to a certain extent, everyone is afraid of meeting their maker.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Captain to you."
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't much like the idea of falling from a great height. It would be
> pretty damn terrifying to know that as soon as you hit the ground,
> that's the end of you.

Remember you bounce first and theres always that small chance you can survive it, just don't tense up as you are more likely to shatter every bone in your body.

(of course this is easier said than done as falling from a great high i imagine would make most people tense up)
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Who's ever seen a movie called 'Event Horizon'
If you havent, rent it out, watch it in the dark. It'll change your life forever.

If you have, the consept behind that film scares me.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:48
Regular
"0228"
IMDB says Sam Neil's in it! It has now become a must watch.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It isn't that brilliant. Decent-ish. Some nasty (albeit very brief) imagery though, and it was cut before release
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:27
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It's better than average, but not by much. They could have done a bit more with the main idea of the film.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:52
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I have an odd fear (according to friends and family). The only way to describe it is fear of the unknown.

Basically, if I'm all alone and it's dark, and I don't know what's going on (makes me sound nosy), then I tend to panic and get scared. That's my worst fear. (Edit- Although I hate insects)

Laugh away, harsh people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.