GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im very Hungry!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 01:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
And im going to have something to eat. But what do you think I should have to eat. I have a choice between Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwhich, Salt and Vinegar Crips or some shreddies. Or can you recommend some food to have or say something you think I have in my kitchen to eat for me to eat.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Aww... I say go for a cheese sandwich.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Are you actually capable of making a decision for yourself Bob? You seem to ask for advice on absolutely everything.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Catch it!"
Rai wrote:
> Aww... I say go for a cheese sandwich.

Yeah but the cheese has gone moldy in my fridge :S
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:47
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I would ignore you but I like people taking the pish out of you, Crossbob.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Order a 4 for all from Pizza hut....now!
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
Binks wrote:
> I can't imagine anyone else who has said anything as bad as you in
> this forum,so......YES THAT MESSAGE WAS AIMED AT U!!

Do you not think I realise that? Do you not think that was the whole point? To post something that equalled the general intelligence of this thread and CrossBob?

You surely don't think I'm so unbelievably stupid that I use "yer Mum" as a serious insult? If I wanted to say what I really thought of CrossBob I would say that he's an illiterate moron who conducts himself in a way that would make you think he's actually trying to annoy people, only he's not (he's just very, very, very slow. Even for his age).
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
Cheers for that CGJ, mines on the way.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:13
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Rai wrote:
> Aww... I say go for a cheese sandwich.
>
> Yeah but the cheese has gone moldy in my fridge :S

the mold is the best thing with cheese eat it EAT IT, then lick the toilet rim lick it LICK IT
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Personally, I'd go for the shreddies
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
sounds like an american sandwich, unlike the others I've realised that no matter what you say you will have already eaten by now, so the suggestions are pointless :D *runs away*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.