GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im very Hungry!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/05/05 at 01:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
And im going to have something to eat. But what do you think I should have to eat. I have a choice between Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwhich, Salt and Vinegar Crips or some shreddies. Or can you recommend some food to have or say something you think I have in my kitchen to eat for me to eat.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
And im going to have something to eat. But what do you think I should have to eat. I have a choice between Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwhich, Salt and Vinegar Crips or some shreddies. Or can you recommend some food to have or say something you think I have in my kitchen to eat for me to eat.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It almost like Big Brother isn't it?
"What should Crossbob eat now he's hungry, YOU DECIDE!"

* Votes *
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well what do you think I should eat?
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You can't ask me that, it was a secret vote, you'll have to wait until Friday to find out which food has been evicted.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:53
Regular
"cachoo"
Are you addicted too?!
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:56
Regular
"Captain to you."
Votes: Broken glass
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:56
Regular
"cachoo"
And um.. Peanut butter minus the jam. Get a dry mouth then drink a pint of water in 6-7 seconds. You'll be full.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:59
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok then I will go and have a peanut butter sandwhich now goodnight.
Tue 31/05/05 at 02:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Are you addicted too?!

Nope i can't say i've watched it since the start which is a shame because i thought i might like this years.
Tue 31/05/05 at 02:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its alright this year science is the best on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.