GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nepoleon Dynamite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who's seen this? Saw this last night the first 15 minutes were boring,and my dad fell alsleep then. But then it got ok after then the funnist bits were. When Nepoleon is dancing with the girl and he goes "I like you sleeves,there nice and big" another funnny bit was when Nepoleon was dancing in front of the whole school,that was probably one of the funnist bits. I thought it was ok and i'd give it a 7 out of 10.
Tue 31/05/05 at 07:06
Regular
Never looked appealing to me to start, but I've started to want to see it.

Still haven't yet, but may pick it up on rental sooner or later.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
LOL yeah they are but im not one!
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:55
Regular
"cachoo"
:)
But geeks are special!
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im not a Geek!
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:35
Regular
"cachoo"
Ggrr, I hated this movie.

I guess you gotta be a geek.

Does anybody want the DVD? It's got dog poo and spit on it, and it's a little broken, but you can have it for free.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
What Liger Explanation? and yeah the dancing was funny.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:24
Regular
I thought it was pretty awful, other than the Liger explanation, and Napoleon's dancing.
Tue 31/05/05 at 00:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
mattributé wrote:
> It was all entirely genius.
>
> 'You know I'm training to be a cage fighter'
>
> 'You're just jealous because I've been chatting to hot chicks all
> day'
>
> If you go in expecting like... proper jokes, you're in for a pretty
> crap film. If you go in expecting... well, Napoleon Dynamite, you're
> about to see the most genius film of 2004.

It was a great I loved that line was so funny the second one you wrote. I laughed so much at that!
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It was all entirely genius.

'You know I'm training to be a cage fighter'

'You're just jealous because I've been chatting to hot chicks all day'

If you go in expecting like... proper jokes, you're in for a pretty crap film. If you go in expecting... well, Napoleon Dynamite, you're about to see the most genius film of 2004.
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:57
Regular
I thought it was hilarious, I can't quite put my finger on why it was so funny though. Even lines like the one at the end "I caught you a lovely bass" had me laughing uncontrollably.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.