GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nepoleon Dynamite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who's seen this? Saw this last night the first 15 minutes were boring,and my dad fell alsleep then. But then it got ok after then the funnist bits were. When Nepoleon is dancing with the girl and he goes "I like you sleeves,there nice and big" another funnny bit was when Nepoleon was dancing in front of the whole school,that was probably one of the funnist bits. I thought it was ok and i'd give it a 7 out of 10.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.gotwavs.com/Movies/Napoleon_Dynamite.shtml[/URL]
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
From all the adverts I've seen, and from Jonathan Ross' film 2004 review, it looks absolutely hilarious. Must watch.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:49
Regular
"You're just angry because I've been talking to hot babes on the net all day"
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"I'm gonna build her a cake"
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I don't think it's about being a geek, the humour's just a very
> aquired taste and most people won't get it. I thought it was
> hilarious where as my girlfriend just sat there, giving me stange
> looks.

Exactly. Mrs Pandaemonium summed it up perfectly for me with "This is s***. Nothing's happening, there's no plot but it's really funny."

I loved it.

"Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?
"You got like three feet of air that time."

No sex, no violence (well, a couple of slaps), no bad language. Strange movie for this day and age.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I didn't like this at first, but it grew on me, and now I laugh at it like a loon. There are some excellent deleted scenes too.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:43
Regular
I don't think it's about being a geek, the humour's just a very aquired taste and most people won't get it. I thought it was hilarious where as my girlfriend just sat there, giving me stange looks.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
blanbna wrote:
> I really don't see what was apparently so good about this

It's one of those "love it or hate it" movies. There's no middle ground.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:32
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Im not a Geek!

And concurrently, I'm a geek and didn't like it! Your theory is flawed, Ms NY ¬_¬
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:31
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> What Liger Explanation? and yeah the dancing was funny.

I just found it funny how he nonchalantly says "A liger's a lion and a tiger mixed."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.