GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nepoleon Dynamite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who's seen this? Saw this last night the first 15 minutes were boring,and my dad fell alsleep then. But then it got ok after then the funnist bits were. When Nepoleon is dancing with the girl and he goes "I like you sleeves,there nice and big" another funnny bit was when Nepoleon was dancing in front of the whole school,that was probably one of the funnist bits. I thought it was ok and i'd give it a 7 out of 10.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:53
Regular
I'll snap the DVD up as soon as it's in one of those 3 for £20 deals.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:44
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I don't think it's about being a geek, the humour's just a very
> aquired taste and most people won't get it.

I agree that it's an acquired taste, definitely. But I "got" the film, as it were, but merely didn't find it funny for the most part.
Wed 01/06/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah the deleted scenes are quite good on the DVD.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'll have the DVD. I don't care what's on it, as long as it's got ND goodness inside.
Tue 31/05/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You're like the guy on Fast Show who keeps changing his opinions.
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
I only watched it once too. But it wasn't as funny as the movie.
Tue 31/05/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> "I love technology always and forever" LOL that bit after
> the credits was well funny.

I thought the added ending was quite lame. I only watched it once, it's not worth sitting through again.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
"I love technology always and forever" LOL that bit after the credits was well funny.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://www.gotwavs.com/Movies/Napoleon_Dynamite.shtml[/URL]

LOL thats just great Gosh!
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
What are your favourite quotes from it? I think a very funny one is,when he draws the picture of the girl and she rings him and he says "Yeah it took me about three hours to do the shading on your top lip".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.