GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7 on PS3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"lol"
I think i have seen the most truely stunning, gorgeous bit of Final Fantasy i've ever seen in my life. The fantastic ''Technical Demo'' is mind-blowing...The graphics are out of this world...

It starts off exactly the same as the old one, were Aries is in Midgar and if zooms out, to show the Mako reactor and the whole of Midgar...Then the Final Fantasy VII logo pops up. It zooms into the railway and shows cloud jumping off the train onto the platform...It cuts off before Barret and Avalanche would have came into the scene.

If that is next-gen graphics and gameplay, count me in. I really am glad i live in this century..Seeing the best video games evolve into the most gorgeous things on the planet.

Most people on this forum know i love Final Fantasy, and that's why i posted this message in the 'General Chat'. Just so more people can get an idea of what the Final Fantasy VII remake will be like. Thanks for reading, i hope this will inspire some of you to go and download the Trailer and enjoy it as much as i have.

Having just found out more about this news, i was told this:

'The 'Technical Demo' does not mean that a Remake of Final Fantasy VII will be made for the PS3'

I don't know what to make of this, but Square-Enix might not want us to think it's coming out, and then they will surprise us and bring it out for all the Final Fantasy fans. Thats what i hope...Maybe, it really was just a bit of eye candy, and to show what type of graphics the PS3 can produce...
Thu 02/06/05 at 10:30
Regular
"~DPG~"
Padraic wrote:
> I can't believe I just read through the whole of this thread.
> To get the Alexander materia don't you have to drink from a hot
> spring or something?

There is a battle in the Grear Glacier, After the battle, you can pick up the Summon Alexander materia left behind.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I can't believe I just read through the whole of this thread.
To get the Alexander materia don't you have to drink from a hot spring or something?
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:24
Regular
Not really, the grphics were poo' and most of the space was taken up only by scripting.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:02
Regular
"~DPG~"
FF7 was such a HUGE game...It really was massive..Im surprised it taken up 3 disks... You would expect much more.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Flock wrote:
> What was the summon you got from the Ice Maiden, i dont think i ever
> managed to get it, Alexander i think.

it was indeed.
Wed 01/06/05 at 20:00
Regular
It was. I think it did about a third of the damage Omindslash did.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:59
Regular
"~DPG~"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Knights was longer.

I wish i had that, because it was supposed to be the most damaging thing as well.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
Knights was longer.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
"~DPG~"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Knights Of The Round was brilliant if you wanted to drink your coffee.

I never got that summon and i tried my A$$ off for it. As for waiting for summons to finish, how about Sephiroths one? He blown up every planet before getting to Earth.
Wed 01/06/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
What was the summon you got from the Ice Maiden, i dont think i ever managed to get it, Alexander i think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.