GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am making a stand!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"i own groovy land"
last week my 14 year old friend dyed, this has led me to the point of saying that god don't exist. and if he do this is the last time he is leting me down, so to all those whom are in with gods colt i just what to say that you are on the worng side of power. to all those who hate god as much as me i say, good for you. you now that gods so called power is weak and is stupied and that all these crak pots who go around saying that god is all loveing should and will be shot.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Captain to you."
Biggles is right, but i don't agree with the bible myself or god. If that is the case (i mean if he is real) it's gods fault for choosing that man should rule himself.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
May your Friend rest in peace.

HAPPY NOW!!?!!??!1

Jeez...

Your friend Dies so you go on a forum to let the whole world know? Thats just plain stupid.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:47
"I love yo... lamp."
For what it is worth, the God of the Bible is abstained from any responsibility, because if you actually read it you would realise that he is letting humanity rule themselves to prove to themselves that things are better off under him.

Thus, you would blame the Devil and await the restoration of mankind to perfectin via Jesus' ransom sacrifice. That's pretty elementary bible stuff and yet 90% of people don't understand it. Don't blame God, blame your forefathers etc.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"i own groovy land"
Memorandum! wrote:
> mad man 4 wrote:
> GOD IS NON-EXISTING
>
> so how can you hate something that doesn't exist?

he don't i am just saying as if he did!!!!
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:36
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> mad man 4 wrote:
> GOD IS NON-EXISTING
>
> so how can you hate something that doesn't exist?

true
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
"bot"
mad man 4 wrote:
> GOD IS NON-EXISTING

so how can you hate something that doesn't exist?
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:34
Regular
im not, but seriously with all the evil in the world no one notices until someone close to them gets it, like you.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Captain to you."
really, from what i have read it is.
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:31
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i don't think you people get this, HE IS DEAD, GOD IS NON-EXISTING and THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR YOU JUST TO TAKE THE MICK OUT OF ME. GOT IT!!!
Sat 28/05/05 at 21:25
Regular
"0228"
Emitime wrote:
>I realise how insensitive this may be, but he was asking for it

Prepare for the dyslexia speech.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.